Is McDermott in Belicheck’s head?

Royale with Cheese

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Per WGR….

The last 14 drives against the Pats were 11 TD’s, 2 fg’s and dropped TD by Sanders on 4th down.

It is unbelievable that inspite of such statistics the talking heads were picking the Patriots to upset the Bills yesterday night

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ganesh said:

It is unbelievable that inspite of such statistics the talking heads were picking the Patriots to upset the Bills yesterday night

It was unreal!!! Keyshawn & crew were talking up the Pats I'm like you idiots have no freaken clue!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Given Belichick's reputation as a defensive genius when it counts, the fact that, against his defense, the Bills handed him the largest margin of defeat in his playoff history - and became the first NFL team to not punt, kick a field goal, or turn the ball over....

I'd say a few thoughts are probably occupying his sinister little mind this morning....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Given Belichick's reputation as a defensive genius when it counts, the fact that, against his defense, the Bills handed him the largest margin of defeat in his playoff history - and became the first NFL team to not punt, kick a field goal, or turn the ball over....

I'd say a few thoughts are probably occupying his sinister little mind this morning....

Best offensive performance in NFL history, conversely the worst defensive performance in NFL history. 

I also loved the stat where they showed Belechick's 3 worst defeats all time and it was all Bills. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ganesh said:

I dont think thats true. Most predictions had Bills winning but everyone believed it would be close and Patriots had a chance if things went their way... which is xonfusing considering the last game we played showed a major talent difference 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

I've been critical of McD and he's deserved it.  But last night was a game of beauty in everything but extra points.  This team was so well prepared and our game plan was on point and the FINAL piece we have been waiting for -- we went for the kill and finished it off didn't ease up one bit, we didn't let them back in we stomped them out. Outstanding. 

I do think our offensive success might be largely due to Dabol and his familiarity with BB from his time in NE. But that's just a hunch.

Props to both coordinators and huge props to McD getting these guys ready to play and foot on the gas all game.  Excellent excellent job.  Bravo!!! Three more Ws!!!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.