1/15/22 WC PLAYOFFS Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, Process said:

Singletary getting almost every snap at RB. Harry playing 71% of snaps. More Isiah than Cole. Young DEs getting more snaps than the vets. 

This is a completely different team compared to the first half of the season.

Fascinating breakdown— very different.

i will say that I think they mastered how to use both Beasley and McKenzie now. Both guys contributed extremely well. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills finally played up to their potential. The Pats had been playing to their potential all year long.

All we really saw was that the Bills are a MUCH better team than the Pats. 

I think we can now say if the Bills play to their potential they are going to win the Superbowl.  Their best game is better than everyone else's best game. I think the Jet's coach even said this recently.

Edited by Evian
  • Agree 4

19 minutes ago, Process said:

Singletary getting almost every snap at RB. Harry playing 71% of snaps. More Isiah than Cole. Young DEs getting more snaps than the vets. 

This is a completely different team compared to the first half of the season.

In a word, Judicious.

I know it’s not ever going to be completely agreed upon but isn’t it clear what the run game and balance can do for your own offense? It opens up so much more and takes pressure off your passing game. The turn around point of this season was halftime in TB. That’s when Singletary started to be left in and actually used. From that point, he’s been a beast and we have been the best team in football. That’s why so many of us were calling for balance all along. Even when we were winning. Balance brings this team to borderline unstoppable levels.

• Like (+1) 3

wow talk about AFTERGLOW people..in fact its not even "After" yet I'm still aglow..and reading the thread only increases it. We all feel it. Its leaves a person speechless and full of just straight up GRATITUDE if Im being truly honest not only for our football team but you all too.

Surprised at perfection on a football field? Of course this was Special...unprecedented! I want to read every post, soak in it, in This........Im not cool like a cucumber like #17 today because well Ima Fan and as someone else wrote We Deserve this time to reflect and CELEBRATE. and then refocus for the next game.

My buddy Tonto and brother Bill are dancing in heaven it is a LOCK...

Im calling this Victory Monday but it is so much more than that im not even gonna try to talk any more

By later today we will know our next game opponent.  Buckle Up 2bd I dont want a single one of you all to miss a single second of this.

One and done aww hell nawww

GO BILLS!~!~!

m

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 7

Not sure if anyone is listening to WEEI, but "Dan from Rochester" just DESTROYED Pats fans.  So amazing.  :beer: 

“You’re the most arrogant, insufferable, fans on the planet.  You've had too much success.  And get ready, AFC goes through Buffalo for the next 20 years.” and on-and-on... 🤣

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

50 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I know it’s not ever going to be completely agreed upon but isn’t it clear what the run game and balance can do for your own offense? It opens up so much more and takes pressure off your passing game. The turn around point of this season was halftime in TB. That’s when Singletary started to be left in and actually used. From that point, he’s been a beast and we have been the best team in football. That’s why so many of us were calling for balance all along. Even when we were winning. Balance brings this team to borderline unstoppable levels.

IMO the turnaround was when the OL added Bates...and then holes suddenly were there and our RB's exploited them hence a better team a more balanced team overall. . Motor and Zach Moss' game stats increased and all of a sudden it wasn't our RB's are slow or run up the O Linemans back.........the holes just weren't there earlier...they are Now and Motor is one slippery guy to tackle..sooo fun to watch!!

, peaking at the right time with top level play and team leadership/chemistry produce championships. GO BILLS!~!~!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.