Beasley flipping out at McDermott (at :41 of the 3rd quarter lower left screen on sideline)

BADOLBILZ

6 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Again........this wasn't the interaction I saw.   

McDermott then proceeds to not even watch the punt..........he certainly looked distracted.

I haven't watched the 4th yet..........did Beasley return to action?

I remember he continued to play into 4th quarter, but I could remember it wrong.

Do you mean this is not the play when you saw the incident? If so, do you remember which play or quarter when the interaction happened?

Or do you just mean the broadcast didn't catch the interaction you saw? If so, what I was trying to say is that whatever happened seems to only last few seconds and ended quickly.

Edited by syhuang

Just now, syhuang said:

Yes, he continued to play afterward.

Do you mean this is not the play when you saw the incident? If so, do you remember which play or quarter when the interaction happened?

I believe it's the play but he was yelling at McDermott while he was still in the field of play.......that's why I noticed it........and McDermott was ignoring him.  

In the clip McDermott looks at him,   says something back and then completely misses the punt.........he sure looked distracted by what was going on there.

6 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

This will be 30 pages of speculation from people who don't know ***** about *****.

Haterade only comes in 50 gallon drums and anxieties are high leading up to a playoff game against the Patriots so people are looking for something to be emotional about. 

48 minutes ago, syhuang said:

The throw was to Davis but the defender batted the ball down and makes it looks like it's a short throw to Beasley. It's not a good throw but Allen was trying to throw to Davis for the 1st down.

It seems like whatever happened, it happened quickly and ended quickly. The following is the whole play in the broadcast.

Beasley was still in the middle of the field at 16th second mark of this video, play clock was at 34 seconds then. When the camera had Allen walking to sideline, McD was in the background at 24th second mark and didn't seem to argue with anyone. The next time we see the sideline is at 32nd second mark as in the first video. Thus, it seems like whatever happened only lasted several seconds and ended quickly.

snap76.jpg

snap77.jpg

snap78.jpg

But who was on the Grassy Knoll?

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, syhuang said:

The throw was to Davis but the defender batted the ball down and makes it looks like it's a short throw to Beasley. It's not a good throw but Allen was trying to throw to Davis for the 1st down.

It seems like whatever happened, it happened quickly and ended quickly. The following is the whole play in the broadcast.

Beasley was still in the middle of the field at 16th second mark of this video, play clock was at 34 seconds then. When the camera had Allen walking to sideline, McD was in the background at 24th second mark and didn't seem to argue with anyone. The next time we see the sideline is at 32nd second mark as in the first video. Thus, it seems like whatever happened only lasted several seconds and ended quickly.

snap76.jpg

snap77.jpg

snap78.jpg

Wow, completely how OP painted this picture... 

Embellishment penalties should count against the rules of this board, haha. 

Well, it worked, as they scored plenty after this.

I havent read the entire thread, but I've read enough to realize that  many posters here lack simple reading comprehension and analysis skills.  C'mon guys , this isnt rocket science.  The OP stated that he saw/heard this at Bills game from behind the bench.

Guess what?  Not everything that goes on at a game is caught on broadcast TV?

Thus, there may be NO VIDEO CLIP!!!  So asking for a clip or video a billion times may well be unrewarding.

And "calling BS" because no other TBD member saw this is also not helpful.  There are about 500 seats behind the bench that would be within earshot.  Thats less than 1% of the crowd.

In the context of what the OP stated, what does "I'm done" mean?  Maybe Beasely is frustrated because his body is breaking down.  Maybe he's frustrated because Josh misfired.  Maybe he's frustrated because he's not getting enuff targets.

My impression is that Beasley can still be a valuable contributor to the team over the next 4 games.  But even if he's SuperBowl MVP, he's not coming back unless he takes a big pay cut.  NFL baby.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

You can clearly see something was up with Beasley, just for a second or 2 starting around the 32 second mark.

He "snaps" a directional change in the direction of McDermott, as though responding to something that was said to him, maybe.

Why does everyone want to argue with the OP or assume he's lying?

What a bunch of #$&*&#$ around here.  Aren't we all Bills fans?

The OP is a Bills fan shining a light on an interesting aspect of the game, and lots of folks get bent out of shape about what exactly?

It's hilarious how easily TRIGGERED a lot of people here are.  

It's like "WHAT?   YOU SUGGEST DISSENT ON MY FOOTBALL TEAM?  THAT CAN'T HAPPEN SO YOU MUST BE LYING, OR AN IDIOT, OR SOMEONE WITH AN AGENDA."

Sports fans who take this stuff in that manner, to the point of being religious about it, are a bunch of weirdos.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

this thread does need to be locked though... not because of OP's content but the content that follows. I believe the OP 1000% had 0 reason to lie... You think after 19k posts the dude is looking for clicks? to many personal attacks and personal feelings from people that would not have 1 clue if this happened or not. Time to move on. Im over it.

It has nothing to do with telling a lie. The OP believes it happened. The problem is they are making big assumptions based on what they saw. Beasley was likely yelling at the ref who was standing right there with McDermott.

McDermott turning his head to say something does not indicate that he is angry, or even that he was talking to Beasley. It could have just as easily been him yelling to Beasley to settle down so they don't get a penalty.

You know, normal football stuff that happens 10 times a game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Everytime someone comments it goes to the top of the page.

Right? so i dont have the right to my opinion? 

1 minute ago, MJS said:

It has nothing to do with telling a lie. The OP believes it happened. The problem is they are making big assumptions based on what they saw. Beasley was likely yelling at the ref who was standing right there with McDermott.

McDermott turning his head to say something does not indicate that he is angry, or even that he was talking to Beasley. It could have just as easily been him yelling to Beasley to settle down so they don't get a penalty.

You know, normal football stuff that happens 10 times a game.

at least 

6 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

You can clearly see something was up with Beasley, just for a second or 2 starting around the 32 second mark.

He "snaps" a directional change in the direction of McDermott, as though responding to something that was said to him, maybe.

Why does everyone want to argue with the OP or assume he's lying?

What a bunch of #$&*&#$ around here.  Aren't we all Bills fans?

The OP is a Bills fan shining a light on an interesting aspect of the game, and lots of folks get bent out of shape about what exactly?

It's hilarious how easily TRIGGERED a lot of people here are.  

It's like "WHAT?   YOU SUGGEST DISSENT ON MY FOOTBALL TEAM?  THAT CAN'T HAPPEN SO YOU MUST BE LYING, OR AN IDIOT, OR SOMEONE WITH AN AGENDA."

Sports fans who take this stuff in that manner, to the point of being religious about it, are a bunch of weirdos.

Yeah I really wasn't trying to add color to the experience here...........just curious if anyone knew what the hell was going on there.

The closest season tickets in our group are among the oldest still around........mid 1960's.........and they are close enough to see a ton of stuff that is never shown on TV and see and hear conversations on the sideline and among the players families etc.. so there are plenty of colorful stories I could share but I know better than that.

I once posted about a huge fight in Hammer's Lot among opposing fans........it was right by the road........hundreds of people witnessed it............but when I talked about it here I was told I was lying and a long since banished mod tried to suspend me just for talking about Fight Club.  :lol:  That got overturned quick,  I almost didn't know it even happened otherwise I wouldn't have to remind that seat sniffer about it every chance I get...........but I digress.......the moral of the story is too many trolls and jealous souls on TSW to share anything colorful that doesn't come with video evidence, two forms of ID, a crud card and certificate of authenticity from The Franklin Mint.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This scenario happens literally every week in the NFL - as professional athletes are an extremely competitive bunch. Can we stop fanning flames of covid - we get it - those that support jabs don’t like cole. Let’s watch this season play out the remaining weeks without the the covid slant. We’re three games away from a championship and cole can have a big influence on that run.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.