Congrats on clinching the AFC East

PatsFanNH

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I only know 1 Pats fan and she's pretty intolerable... but she lets me hit it, and believes me when I say Mac Jones has a good future.  Gunna text her now, might only have 6 days left of this LOL

Ya but what do you with her the other 23 hours and 45 minutes of the day?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

You're welcome. You still need to find a good QB. Macaroni Jones ain't it.

You know, I can’t rule that out.  There have been many QBs who didn’t look all that & a bag of chips their rookie year but improved. 

I think we’re all a bit over reactive on Mac Jones because of all the over-the-top praise he got during their win streak

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This thread just feels dirty, especially when people are saying thanks to a Pats fan. I’d expect comments like “what’d you expect” or “the Bills will eat the Pats for lunch this Saturday” but instead I see comments like “thank you sir”. I don’t know how I feel about that. I’ll let you know when I figure it out, for now you all will have to wait with baited breath. 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

This thread just feels dirty, especially when people are saying thanks to a Pats fan. I’d expect comments like “what’d you expect” or “the Bills will eat the Pats for lunch this Saturday” but instead I see comments like “thank you sir”. I don’t know how I feel about that. I’ll let you know when I figure it out, for now you all will have to wait with baited breath. 

See, I would take a sincere congratulations from an opposing fan. I have just seen enough from this poster to know it’s not a genuine congratulations. 

• Disagree 1

10 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Again doesn’t belong in this thread, the last one was under 14 seconds and was a trick play where Meyers threw the ball.. again this doesn’t belong here please PM me if you like to discuss the Pats game. I don’t know how much clearer I can be.

You forgot to mention Jones’ fumble in the 3rd quarter on the Miami 23 yard line. I guess that has nothing to do with why the Pats lost. Sounds like Jones cost his team at least 10 points. 
I point this out for people to see you aren’t a transparent level headed fan. You are biased towards Jones and your team. That is fine most of us here are that way about the Bills. The problem occurs for me when you present yourself as being someone who can have a rational discussion involving a Bills/Pats matchup or an evaluation of the Pats and Jones. You can’t. 

2 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

@PatsFanNHhas a long history of not being a dick on this board.  Opposing team's posters are always welcome as long as they come correct.  He's entitled to some respect for his sincere congratulations.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

4 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

I'm just taking it at face value. I think the congrats are sincere.

Opposing fan posts are - by their very nature - passive aggressive.  He's posting on a Bills board, but of course he's going to have allegiance to his own team, and build them up in a way that rubs this fanbase the wrong way (mainly because of the team he roots for).

He's generally very cool, though.  I wouldn't say that about all of the Pats fans who have spent time here.  There was one who clearly came just to troll, but I haven't seen him in quite awhile.

11 minutes ago, Success said:

I'm just taking it at face value. I think the congrats are sincere.

Opposing fan posts are - by their very nature - passive aggressive.  He's posting on a Bills board, but of course he's going to have allegiance to his own team, and build them up in a way that rubs this fanbase the wrong way (mainly because of the team he roots for).

He's generally very cool, though.  I wouldn't say that about all of the Pats fans who have spent time here.  There was one who clearly came just to troll, but I haven't seen him in quite awhile.

He’s not a complete troll but a troll none-the-less

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Memories....

No EFFING SiHT

I live here in NH and and still the Patriots media complex still dissing the Bills and upcoming matchup...Gasper-Volin-Tara-Holley-Curran- Johnson.....all .... at least Shaughnessy not calling Bills a tomato can....

Its over Boston - go pull Mac out of his fetal position and see if you can his thumb out of his mouth!!

16 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I wish I knew!! This game IMO was the D inability to make a stop in the last 3 minutes or stop the run.  

This game IMO was on the noodle armed QB trying to get away with a noodle armed throw that gave the opposition 7 points. That was a game losing play.

the pats can’t win coming from behind…..that play put them in the position that they can’t afford to be in.  An early deficit.  It allows the opponent to run the ball, which the pats kryptonite. 

Edited by NewEra

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.