Week 17 Gameday Bills vs Falcons Postgame Thread -PLAYOFFS!

Chandler#81

12 minutes ago, Amorgus said:

Game ball to Matt Ryan for the best taunt EVER.

Did he say "Shut the F*** Up" or "Suck my F***ing D***"?

• Haha (+1) 8

32 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I'll be stunned if we make the Super Bowl. If we get to the Championship game I'd take that as a win this year.

and against who in AFC Championship game do you see Buffalo losing t? Just curious

m

12 minutes ago, Beast said:

Look at you! Coming in here just to post something dumb. You should be proud!

How is what I said “dumb”? It’s a comment about what many on this forum state is a “rigged league”.  

I’m guessing that you are one of those “rigged” guys and you are upset now?

• Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

concern of mine.  Seem to be more miscommunication Ints this season

We got the win! Its was an up and down game but there are many things to like about the Bills recent play. The Oline seems to be playing much better, the run game is now viable, and Allen looks dynamic with his legs and arm. Defense is a bend but don't mentality. So far it's been pretty effective. Playoffs baby! 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Did he say "Shut the F*** Up" or "Suck my F***ing D***"?

I read there was some sound deflection device going on...the Fan was using the **** penis word and Stefon told them STFU 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yep. Who knew how much this would cost us?

a bunch of us, i think.  no hindsight = 20/20 here.  even at the time of the loss, a lot of us feared this would cost us valuable seeding down the line.

but oh well, let's keep rolling into the playoffs and see what happens

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Whoever gets there between the Chiefs, the Titans and the Colts, depending how the Play Offs pan out.

so no real pick of who the toughest competitor is in that bunch? Im asking for curiosity.........Id say Colts toughest myself. Chiefs yeah...*shrugs* 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, muppy said:

so no real pick of who the toughest competitor is in that bunch? Im asking for curiosity.........Id say Colts toughest myself. Chiefs yeah...*shrugs* 

The Bills can beat the colts in the playoffs. I’d rather see them than a team with a big time Qb like chargers, bengals, chiefs 

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Second no-punt game in a row for the Bills? Has that ever happened?

2004 Steelers 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, muppy said:

No - and to be honest I think we could beat the Titans and the Chiefs, we've already managed one and come close to the other. The Colts seem like a bad match up for us. Before today I'd have more confidence but all the bad habits which seemed to fade away in the second half against the Bucs and stayed away versus the Pats seemed to come back with a venegence today.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

How is what I said “dumb”? It’s a comment about what many on this forum state is a “rigged league”.  

I’m guessing that you are one of those “rigged” guys and you are upset now?

Because you have like 5 posts today saying nothing but something about "rigged NFL."  First you say "if the Bills lose the NFL is rigged right?"  Then the Bills win and you say "so the NFL is rigged right?"  The Bills clinched and you have nothing to talk about but some straw man crap. Its obvious you are a former troll on another account and you learned nothing.  Just came back to troll some more.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.