1/2/2022 Week 17 Gameday Bills vs Falcons 2nd Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

It really is an advantage to have olineman pushing from behind to help the ballcarrier pick up the extra yard

Their passpro is awful, but they are all hustling their asses off downfield today

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Bad weather takes away what makes the Bills elite. What your left with is a game between two mediocre teams. But some people like that I guess.

We are murdering them on the ground though …my objection is really we’re a pretty good rushing team and people say we aren’t because the qb for whatever reason doesn’t count 

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

post NFL career,  willing to bet Antonio Brown struggles staying out of jail.    wish him no ill will but hes clearly got some issues.

He needs some psycological help, and I hope the Bucs/NFL help him with that rather than just chuck him out of the league

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, appoo said:

Hunter Renfrow has the body type that looks like your mailman, and has a 1000 yards and a bunch of TDs. 

That's how you know he's a damn good football player

These guys having 0% body fat seems like a vanity thing sometimes...

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Antonio Brown is a scumbag and a danger to himself and others with serious mental health problems but Tom Brady thinks he's a neat guy so the NFL and football media pretend everything's alright.  Well they can't now.

AB to the Bill's

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

Moss looking really good running the ball. But, on that deep shot to Diggs, it was Moss who gave Allen so much time. Great pass-pro by Moss.

He catches way too much flak around here; he's a damned good ballplayer

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Love how they let linemen finish run plays sometimes

PLOW THE ROAD...lol aka Carry/push Them for first downs hahahaaa

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1