Is Sean McDermott in Bill Belichick's head?

Dr. K

McD wasn't a failure or a POS after that Monday night game and he didn't become a genius after yesterday's game.

He's a great leader and a fine coach, he has his shortcomings like every other HC out there, but I think he is the perfect coach for this team and city.  

Clap along if you feel like it...

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I don't think McDermott is but I do think Allen is

Belilchick hasn't figured out what to do against him. Last season he tried pressure - allen torched his defense, yesterday dropped guys in coverage - allen torched his defense

The only thing that has stopped allen vs the pats the past 2 seasons has been the weather in buffalo twice 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

Allen is for sure. 

No on McD, Belichick just outcoached him 3 weeks ago to win a game they shouldn't have won. If anything, this game showed we should have won that game with competent coaching. He did the Pats a huge favor in that game by not unleashing Josh until late. 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Nobody is in anybody's head.  The Bills are a better team than the Patriots and they won the game.  In the previous game, there were adverse weather conditions and the Bills did not handle them as well as the Pats did, so the Pats won that game.  I'd say that the Pats were better prepared/better coached in the first game, but I that doesn't mean anyone is in anyone else's head.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.