Bills and Patriots headed for Round 3

gonzo1105

Man looking at the standings and the remaining games the Bills and Patriots are very very likely to end up facing each other again no matter who takes the division. 

I have the assumption the the Bills are not catching the Chiefs or Titans. 

Titans-Dolphins, @ Texans cant see them going worse than 1-1 but 2-0 likely eliminating the possibility of the 2 seed

Bengals- Chiefs, @ Browns- Either going 1-1 or 0-2

Bills-Falcons, Jets. I think we all expect 2-0.

1.Chiefs

2. Titans 

3. AFC East Champ(likely the Bills)

4. AFC North Champion( likely the Bengals)

The wild card will be amongst a slew of teams 

Indy- Raiders, @ Jags - 2-0 but Wentz can cost them the Raiders but unlikely. This would lock the Colts into the 5 seed. 

1- Chiefs Bye

2 God knows who vs Titans

3- Patriots @ Bills

4- Colts @ Bengals 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Man looking at the standings and the remaining games the Bills and Patriots are very very likely to end up facing each other again no matter who takes the division. 

I have the assumption the the Bills are not catching the Chiefs or Titans. 

Titans-Dolphins, @ Texans cant see them going worse than 1-1 but 2-0 likely eliminating the possibility of the 2 seed

Bengals- Chiefs, @ Browns- Either going 1-1 or 0-2

Bills-Falcons, Jets. I think we all expect 2-0.

1.Chiefs

2. Titans 

3. AFC East Champ(likely the Bills)

4. AFC North Champion( likely the Bengals)

The wild card will be amongst a slew of teams 

Indy- Raiders, @ Jags - 2-0 but Wentz can cost them the Raiders but unlikely. This would lock the Colts into the 5 seed. 

1- Chiefs Bye

2 God knows who vs Titans

3- Patriots @ Bills

4- Colts @ Bengals 

I wouldn’t assume the Bengals lose to the Chiefs like that, they’re a solid team and could beat the Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

The Cheaters may not make the playoffs.  They have a game against Miami to end the season and Miami will be gunning for bear, at home.

The Patriots are going to make it on tie breakers . They have a 7-3 conference record. Even with a loss to the Dolphins they will be 10-7 and hold an 8-4 AFC record. They are making it unless they lose to the Jags 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

Honestly I’d rather play noodle arm Mac then anyone else in the playoffs, they do a great job hiding him with there run game and defense but, it’s basically a bye week 😂

Refs won't call a clean game in the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

I find it highly unlikely the Bengals beat the Chiefs but will admit they have the type of team to do it. 

I really don't care.  Give this team another crack at the Colts after being embarrassed by them.  Just win the next two.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.