GDT: Cardinals at Colts 8:20

Big Blitz

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

And Allen doesn't get a fraction of the YAC from his receivers that Murray gets from his.

he doesnt throw anticipation routes. its all comebacks and sitting in zone stuff. and also hes not pinpoint accurate consistently like brady and rodgers.... my standards are high i guess

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Heitz said:

This game doesn't help us if we end up scrapping for the last WC spot, but we're not there yet.  So win tomorrow and keep it up and this game means about 0 to us...  :beer:

Yep. The Bills control their own destiny. We don't need to donate to Kyler Murray's charity foundation.

Just win these last 3 very winnable games.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, balln said:

he doesnt throw anticipation routes. its all comebacks and sitting in zone stuff. and also hes not pinpoint accurate consistently like brady and rodgers.... my standards are high i guess

Your standards are high and your takes, consistently hot... :beer:

2 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Just having a legit two TE offense would have been huge IMO

Man alive, I can't Billieve we hired a TE coach to be OC and we have only one realTE. What's up with that?

Man, I'll be pissed if we don't make headway at that TEposition this offseason. What a crappy job.

Just now, streetkings01 said:

Only teams that affect us are the Raiders, Steelers, Ravens, Broncos, Dolphins and Browns.

No one ever mentions the Chargers in all of the playoff scenario talk.  

Does anyone know if they have a tiebreaker over us if both teams end up w/ 7 losses?

Just now, billybrew1 said:

Man alive, I can't Billieve we hired a TE coach to be OC and we have only one realTE. What's up with that?

Man, I'll be pissed if we don't make headway at that TEposition this offseason. What a crappy job.

been saying it all year. they thot reggie gilliam was going to develop into somethng. WRONG. dude cant play. cant block and isnt an off threat

3 minutes ago, Success said:

No one ever mentions the Chargers in all of the playoff scenario talk.  

Does anyone know if they have a tiebreaker over us if both teams end up w/ 7 losses?

They’re ahead of us……we’re in the 7th. All we can focus on is winning and the teams behind us to lose games. If the teams ahead of us lose games it’s a bonus at this point.

Edited by streetkings01
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.