6 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Really?  Here's the stats so far:

Allen

20+ yard completions = 47

40+ yard completions = 8

Murray

20+ yard completions = 42

40+ yard completions = 7

Didn't Murray miss a bunch of games? He probably is better on a per game basis. FWIW I think Allen's deep ball has been fine.

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I have to say that if the bills can’t win it all, you gotta root for the colts. They just play so solidly And are well coached, and a wentz redemption story would be something to root for. 

I just said the same thing watching this game.  They're so balanced on both sides of the ball, and play really sound football. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Didn't Murray miss a bunch of games? He probably is better on a per game basis. FWIW I think Allen's deep ball has been fine.

he doesnt hit back shoulders consistent. still not precise / pin point consistently. and i think hes hit diggs on one 9 route all year (sideline). 

that being said im sick of the media telling me kyler murray is better than allen 

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This game is going to make it very hard to get in with only 10 wins. We really didn’t need this bs 

This game is irrelevant. The Colts were never going to lose against the Raiders or Jags. Colts were always going to be 11-6 or 10-7 and get one of the playoff spots. The Bills need the Ravens or Bengals to lose two of three.

Bills are currently at 77% for playoffs. Colts win puts them at 76%. Pretty much meaningless.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This game is going to make it very hard to get in with only 10 wins. We really didn’t need this bs 

Honestly, the Colts were on the top of the list of teams we'd be competing with if we drop another game.   I feel like our focus is more on the AFCN teams, and the Chargers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.