Joe Burrow…”Nothing to do in Cincinnati”

LabattBlue

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Burrows was born in Ames, Iowa and spent some time as a kid in Fargo, but he grew up and played HS ball in Athens, Ohio.

Which still means Cincinnati as a bustling metropolis compared to where he's from

Unless LSU has a ripping nightlife?

Ha! I remember interviewing a potential bank branch manager in my banking days. She was an OU, Athens grad, and my boss was familiar with the area. I had to laugh when my boss said as soon as the door closed “well, we know she can drink!” 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, HOUSE said:

This kind of nonsense always makes me laugh. The Average football career is 5.5 years. Its not a death sentence

5.5 years?  What most producers hope a sitcom runs for, to be profitable in syndication.

🎶Baby, if you're ever wondering,

Wondering what became of me🎵
🎶I'm eating chili on spaghetti,

Chili in Cincinnateeeee🎵

Joe Burrow is an earnest and talented young football player hoping to make it big in the league playing for the Bengals.  Living across the hall is a newly unemployed coach 'Urby', who constantly tries to get Joe 'out on the town'.  Hijinks and hilarity ensue on a weekly basis.

With Rob Ryan as the cook at the diner they usually end up at.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.