Dion Dawkins, Stefon Diggs named to Pro Bowl

YoloinOhio

The players and coaches vote with their heart, not with their eyes. I bet Dawkins made it in because his bout with covid put him in the hospital. Other players know what he went through and vote for him out of sympathy. Once you realize how the voters decide, the rest of it makes sense.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Do people still hold a grudge against Allen for his ancient dumb high school tweets?  That's the only thing I can think of as to why so many in the media outside of Buffalo seem to have it in for him.  Guy is a GREAT player and a very good dude off the field as far as I can tell.

His backstory, of coming from firebaugh and Fighting his way into college programs, his boyish good lucks, his super ability to play the QB position....You'd think that plus his NFL rise to success and high level of play would be enough for voters...maybe he is too good to be true for people I dunno......jealousy...bitterness we have him and they don't.

*shrugs*

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

He did? As I recall in the opening game against the Raiders his two lost fumbles, in the 4th quarter and OT ,cost the Ravens the game.

September through October he was pretty very good as a whole.

He of course may have had a few mediocre games in the mix. (Like every other QB)

But he was an MVP candidate after the first two months

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.