Bills at Patriots: Predict the Score

Giuseppe Tognarelli

On 12/22/2021 at 3:08 PM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Belichick's record off of losses has been widely discussed, he's known to use bulletin board material, it's true that the Bills have sucked in swing games, the record in national windows has been abysmal, and our record in blue pants is abysmal... all legitimate stuff, as dumb as it may seem.

The bolded is purely superstition.  I think we're in white pants anyways.  We're 5-1 coming off losses this year.

On 12/22/2021 at 3:08 PM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Belichick's record off of losses has been widely discussed, he's known to use bulletin board material, it's true that the Bills have sucked in swing games, the record in national windows has been abysmal, and our record in blue pants is abysmal... all legitimate stuff, as dumb as it may seem.

Yes but since Allen won in NE last year, he should have confidence right?  

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The bolded is purely superstition.  I think we're in white pants anyways.  We're 5-1 coming off losses this year.

I honestly don't think you can say it's superstition. This iteration of the Bills (2019 to present) is 1-6 (.143) in these games and 30-9 (.769) in all other games. When something stands out that significantly, you have to consider the possibility that there's something to it.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I honestly don't think you can say it's superstition. This iteration of the Bills (2019 to present) is 1-6 (.143) in these games and 30-9 (.769) in all other games. When something stands out that significantly, you have to consider the possibility that there's something to it.

Blue pants?  Superstition.  We smoked them in them last year.

We were 3-4 against the spread in those games you mentioned so obviously the quality of opponent was higher.  The Bucs covered because of OT.  That's not a trend.

If both teams were at even strength I would have given the Bills a slight edge to win this game. As it is with Beasley and likely Davis out plus the ramshackle O line the Pats should take this in a close one say 24-20. I can predict there will definitely be at least one head scratching penalty on the Bills that will either kill a drive by the O or keep a Pats drive alive for a score. Hoping they can take the following two games against the Jests and the Pigeons and slip into the playoffs at 10-7. Maybe if everyone gets back at the same time they can make a run.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.