All of us must totally support the guys, this is THE WEEK, this is THE GAME !

Italian Bills

5 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Which version? Like Super Mario or Kevin Kline in the movie "I Love You To Death" (very underrated flick, btw)

this movie crossed my mind this week for some reason, and it's absolutely fantastic.  also underrated is "hot to trot".

8 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

The love i feel for this Team is too high... and i'm asking you to do the same, during the game don't write anything negative on the Team and the Coaches-Players, even though they will make mistakes. 

True Bills fans criticize them and then go right back to supporting them. It is an annual routine until we die. 

Edited by Evian

15 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Just.....no.

Ok...but did you use an Italian accent?

Duh!

13 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Thank you… what you said got my skin. Hope your wife didn’t get mad at you 😃

Are you kidding? I'm worried that she might meet you some day and then I'll be finished.

18 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hello my beloved Bills fellas... i'm from Italy ok, but i'm so sick in love with this holy Franchise, with  this colors, since 1989... my first time there was exactly because i wanted to be in OP, inside the Rich Stadium, kissed the ground outside the gates. I cound't believe i was there, it was a dream.

This week will be way loooong ... and day after day the fever will heat up very quickly. I can't wait anymore... and it's only tusday. I've been hard with the team, with the coaches, with the players many times this season... after our losses...  i've been mad at them like many of you... weeks after every loss passed in pain. 

But now i made a promise: whatever will happen sunday, i won't stop to support them, i won't be cursing, i'll wear my colors with proud, i will have their back. 

The love i feel for this Team is too high... and i'm asking you to do the same, during the game don't write anything negative on the Team and the Coaches-Players, even though they will make mistakes. 

They are "our" guys... THIS IS OUR TEAM TO ROOT FOR ! NO MATTER WHAT !!!     

Is that why the line can't block? Because I call them five useless lumps of over salted lard in the Game Day Thread? 

That should solve it.

14 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Like the first meeting, Bills have the better QB even on a bum foot. Bills win if the coaches don't screw it up. 

And Covid doesn't take out more guys...

What about the players screwing up? I mean that is why we are in this position to start with 

15 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Thank you… what you said got my skin. Hope your wife didn’t get mad at you 😃

frank sinatra oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

20 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hello my beloved Bills fellas... i'm from Italy ok, but i'm so sick in love with this holy Franchise, with  this colors, since 1989... my first time there was exactly because i wanted to be in OP, inside the Rich Stadium, kissed the ground outside the gates. I cound't believe i was there, it was a dream.

This week will be way loooong ... and day after day the fever will heat up very quickly. I can't wait anymore... and it's only tusday. I've been hard with the team, with the coaches, with the players many times this season... after our losses...  i've been mad at them like many of you... weeks after every loss passed in pain. 

But now i made a promise: whatever will happen sunday, i won't stop to support them, i won't be cursing, i'll wear my colors with proud, i will have their back. 

What post are you going to do when the Bills reach the Superbowl? Our collective minds may not be able to handle it.

On 12/21/2021 at 6:39 PM, Italian Bills said:

In your honor I ate a bowl of pasta and half a pizza after the game!

You get my vote for Most Valuable Fan!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.