December 6, 2021 Gameday Bills vs. Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

from wunderground, current forecast (click to embiggen)

image.thumb.png.38879475c9495bd0d85d1009e36a5ac4.png

Game time 36 degrees falling to 33 degrees, 20% chance of precip and falling, winds 25 mph falling to 21 mph.  Gusts of 35-40 mph possible.

Coming from a Weather Nerd, wunderground & most are untrue on hourly forecast!

Noaa / National Weather Service, are near accurate day of.

Read this for best:

Area Forecast Discussion
Issued by NWS Buffalo, NY

18 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

from wunderground, current forecast (click to embiggen)

image.thumb.png.38879475c9495bd0d85d1009e36a5ac4.png

Game time 36 degrees falling to 33 degrees, 20% chance of precip and falling, winds 25 mph falling to 21 mph.  Gusts of 35-40 mph possible.

I realize a lot depends on what’s actually happening in the stadium which we won’t know until closer to then (e.g., swirling, going one direction is better than another), but what do you do if you win the coin toss knowing the 4th qtr could be a touch better?

Our local show just opened up saying how they were so excited to have new blood in the nfl and cfb but it now looks like NE and Bama again, we were all fooled and #1 has returned for both, everyone else just watching from the sidelines. 

This has gone too far. And it’s not even as a Bills fan I say this. Chiefs anyone? 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Our local show just opened up saying how they were so excited to have new blood in the nfl and cfb but it now looks like NE and Bama again, we were all fooled and #1 has returned for both, everyone else just watching from the sidelines. 

This has gone too far. And it’s not even as a Bills fan I say this. Chiefs anyone? 

Oh bro, its absurd right now. Earlier on first take Stephen A. spouts off with "if the bills dont take the division this year, then they wont take it for the next decade". Earlier in the week on GMFB, schrager says "it looks like another 20 years of the dynasty".

Its gotten completely out of control. I dont care how good Jones is, HE AINT THE GOAT. And if they aint got the GOAT then every year we will compete with them for a division title. 

Dude.... its gotten so bad this week that i found myself actually tuning in to "first things first" more often because Nick Wright is the only person in the media that hasnt become completely unhinged when talking about the Pats.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why even care what these people have to say?  Will it change the outcome of tonight’s game, or any game for that matter?  All these people get paid for us to add some color and to create some hate between fan bases.. which helps with ratings.  I don’t even watch the Super Bowl pregame.  I can’t remember the last time I put that game on before kickoff.  It’s completely worthless.  Save yourself the time and the aggravation.  

11 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Why even care what these people have to say?  Will it change the outcome of tonight’s game, or any game for that matter?  All these people get paid for us to add some color and to create some hate between fan bases.. which helps with ratings.  I don’t even watch the Super Bowl pregame.  I can’t remember the last time I put that game on before kickoff.  It’s completely worthless.  Save yourself the time and the aggravation.  

Well this is a Columbus radio show has nothing invested in either side. Neutral observation. That’s my point. 

6 hours ago, TBBills said:

This is the type of game supposedly tailored for Josh Allen and his super arm.

Noodle arm Mac Jones  might not even be able to hold onto the ball.

I don’t think any QB is tailored for 50 mph winds 

This season has been weird, but I’m glad it’s ended up like this. The Bills bought a little bit too much of their own hype early on. If the pats* weren’t a threat I don’t believe we reach our max potential heading into the playoffs. They’ve got to win a damn dogfight and they’ll be better off for it.

I think they will come out tonight laser focused and handle their business. Hopefully they can ride the wave from tonight all the way to a Lombardi. 

5 minutes ago, teef said:

I’ve never seen more bills fans bent out of shape about a game before.  Get your ***** in order people. Get it in order. 

You have a point.  I think that Bills fans are just anxious that’s all.  Brady isn’t in NE anymore.  We are tired of being dominated for two decades.  It’s only fair.  Now there’s a new upstart QB that everyone is fawning over.  Whether it’s arbitrary or not that team doesn’t seem like they stay down for long.  The Bills want what the Patriots have.  Sustained success.. and tonight’s game is a nice time to start.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1