December 6, 2021 Gameday Bills vs. Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

A caller just mentioned that it's the worst he's ever seen it at the stadium (been to @ 80 games).

He suggested no one will be able to pass or kick if they are going into the wind (i.e., toward the scoreboard end).

Of course, the wind should calm down a big by kickoff.

Its definitely some of the crazier wind ive been around in recent history for Western New York 

32 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I disagree.  Mac Jones is a boy from Florida who played in Alabama.

He's going to pee down his leg when he enters the stadium just before kickoff.

Weather and Bills fans.

He ain't never seen what he is about to see!

Maybe but their offense is designed to run the football and complete 5 yard passes.  Those aren't affected by winds as much as our offense that is designed to pass all day and make big plays.  I don't care how strong an arm is.  In swirling winds with gust up to 45 or whatever, the ball can be significantly effected beyond 10 yards.

Edited by Scott7975

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Maybe but their offense is designed to run the football and complete 5 yard passes.  Those aren't affected by winds as much as our offense that is designed to pass all day and make big plays.  I don't care how strong an arm is.  In swirling winds with gust up to 45 or whatever, the ball can be significantly effected affected beyond 10 yards.

Edited by BIGFOOTspaceman
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Anyone else worried about another stadium power outage with the high winds? Has happened at least two other games— including one this year where CBS lost its feed. 

Something like that would more likely benefit the Bills. I'd love to see the game delayed an hour or 2 - it sounds like the wind will be decreasing throughout the night.

• Like (+1) 1

I saw that Kyle Dugger is highly unlikely to play.  Highly unlikely sounds to me like he didn’t test negative yesterday.  Because iirc, he did test negative, one negative test today would mean he’d be playing…..which would be likely considering he tested negative yesterday.

definitely sucks that Collins is back 

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Maybe but their offense is designed to run the football and complete 5 yard passes.  Those aren't affected by winds as much as our offense that is designed to pass all day and make big plays.  I don't care how strong an arm is.  In swirling winds with gust up to 45 or whatever, the ball can be significantly effected beyond 10 yards.

Did you forget about the 6’5 245 battering ram at QB who can take off?