Around the NFL - Sunday December 5th

Hapless Bills Fan

28 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Ha Baht Them Fishes???  1-7 after the Bills beat them 26-11, they've now rattled off 5 straight wins to get to 6-7.  Flores and TuaTags probably survive another year.

Wow, and as we all know from the coverage of the Pats this week...6 straight wins automatically qualifies you for a Super Bowl appearance and it means Tua is Dan Marino 2.0. They are almost there!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

We should NOT have lost to the Jags - but we also make too much of it.

They're not some disaster.  Every time I watch some of their games, I see a capable young team that isn't as good as most of the teams they play, but it's not like a huge gap.  Lawrence is getting more confidence w/ each week, and their D plays sound football.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Watched the Dolphins game and while the final score wasn't all that impressive this is a team that is looking very scary right now on both sides of the ball and peaking at the right time.

They play the Pats in Miami in the final week of the season, should be an interesting game. 

Edited by driddles

Everytime I watch a jags game, I can't comprehend how the bills only put up 6 points against them. They're just so bad 

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Brady is a smart man. He knows if the bills win tomorrow night, they'll be amped up to play the bucs. He also knows if they lose, they'll be pissed and wanna take out their anger on him

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There is a bit of hyperbole there no doubt, but it is also a fact that players and coaches around the league have more respect for the Bills than most media representatives and a growing contingent of fans.  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.