Around the NFL - Sunday December 5th

Hapless Bills Fan

If Lions go 0-16-1, how much of that stench actually sticks to Campbell? All you hear about from the talking heads is how good he’s doing. In his defense, they have a terrible roster, but guys have lost their job for less. I don’t think he gets fired because they’ve been competitive and losing close games, but boy it’s gotta be tough motivating the team in year 2 having gone winless. 

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

If Lions go 0-16-1, how much of that stench actually sticks to Campbell? All you hear about from the talking heads is how good he’s doing. In his defense, they have a terrible roster, but guys have lost their job for less. I don’t think he gets fired because they’ve been competitive and losing close games, but boy it’s gotta be tough motivating the team in year 2 having gone winless. 

I think this shows that Goff has to go. He is terrible and has no situational awareness 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Ha Baht Them Fishes???  1-7 after the Bills beat them 26-11, they've now rattle off 5 straight wins to get to 6-7.  Flores and TuaTags probably survive another year.

Good, looking forward to owning them for another year or two. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.