Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I did not flip flop  They should be allowed to vote after they have paid their debt to society when they have paid their debt to society which is time served, fines and any restitution paid.  Correct?  Correct.

And what in the world does this have to do with Jim Crow? 

lmao - you are so full of schitt…

Once again ladies and gents - here we have notorious Chef Jim Crow getting in the middle of a discussion that he doesn’t have a clue about and then when he is “set straight” and confronted with partisan information (SB7066) - Jim literally changed his tune AND the definition of what it means to repay your debt to society.

Jim - have you noticed who won’t revisit this topic when confronted with inconvenient facts? The guy who didn’t want to die on the hill of felony disenfranchisement but did:

@SCBills

idiots

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

"Spread Russian Propaganda"

Libs are complete fascist thugs.  

Good luck to teachers trying teach about this now. 

Classes only going to be:

Teacher:  "Putin is evil we must stop him."  

Student:  "Does Russia have a historical claim....as in the beginnings of modern day Russia have roots in Kiev?  Can you explain this?"

Teacher:  "We're moving on to the next boring cookie cutter indoctrination lesson."

He wrote for Pravda? Wonder what he really said on the video 

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

It’s absolutely insane.   We’re reacting at home EXACTLY the same way we did after 9/11.  

-Western way is the only way

-X people are bad

-Suspend personal freedoms under the guise of imminent danger

-American involvement in a country that has nothing to do with us is necessary

-Wrap yourself in the flag to deflect any criticism

Exactly? No. People were physically attacked and then we invaded another country. This is a lot different. 

38 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I did not flip flop  They should be allowed to vote after they have paid their debt to society when they have paid their debt to society which is time served, fines and any restitution paid.  Correct?  Correct.

And what in the world does this have to do with Jim Crow? 

It's the Chebacca defense!

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - you are so full of schitt…

Once again ladies and gents - here we have notorious Chef Jim Crow getting in the middle of a discussion that he doesn’t have a clue about and then when he is “set straight” and confronted with partisan information (SB7066) - Jim literally changed his tune AND the definition of what it means to repay your debt to society.

Jim - have you noticed who won’t revisit this topic when confronted with inconvenient facts? The guy who didn’t want to die on the hill of felony disenfranchisement but did:

@SCBills

idiots

Ahhhh the psychosis is strong with this one today.  

You have not set me straight.  You've been running around with your hair on fire screaming Jim Crow Jim Crow when this has nothing to do with Jim Crow.  

What topic am I not revisiting?  I could have sworn I've revisited it several times trying to figure out what in the world you're talking about. 

I have been very clear as to what my definition of repaying ones debt to society is and have not changed it.  You have not demonstrated how I have changed my definition.. You psychosis is just getting in the way of it.

Now you still have not responded to my question of what all this has to do with Jim Crow. 

You my friend are ***** insane and we all have the receipts to prove it.  

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ahhhh the psychosis is strong with this one today.  

You have not set me straight.  You've been running around with your hair on fire screaming Jim Crow Jim Crow when this has nothing to do with Jim Crow.  

What topic am I not revisiting?  I could have sworn I've revisited it several times trying to figure out what in the world you're talking about. 

I have been very clear as to what my definition of repaying ones debt to society is and have not changed it.  You have not demonstrated how I have changed my definition.. You psychosis is just getting in the way of it.

Now you still have not responded to my question of what all this has to do with Jim Crow. 

You my friend are ***** insane and we all have the receipts to prove it.  

Flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop

Still waiting to hear how Trump caved to Putin.  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Still waiting to hear how Trump caved to Putin.  

Oh sure - you're lazy, too - just like @Chef Jim 

I'll cut n paste my last two responses to your questions again - and you can dispute them one by one tough guy.

Conald guts the anti-Russia stance on Ukraine in the GQPs 2016 platform - WHY?

Conald constantly denies Russian hacking (as does the cult here despite the plethora of evidence) - WHY?

Conald did everything to destroy our relationships with our allies and with the EU - WHY?

Conald tried to destroy the credibility of NATO - WHY?

Conald pulled back our troops in Germany - WHY?

Conald applauded Putin's victory in Syria after handing it to him on a platter - WHY?

Conald tried to add Putin to the G7 - WHY?

Conald told Putin he could have Crimea - WHY?

Conald shared classified information with Russian operatives in 2017 - WHY?

Conald continued to buy and increase oil imports from Putin - WHY?

Conald incited a non-stop culture war on American soil - WHY?

WHY would Putin risk Conald's ability to get reelected (after Trump spent the past four years delivering and bending over for Putin) by invading Ukraine during Trump's FIRST four years? After all, Putin successfully colluded with Conald in 2016 and figured his 2020 intervention would work out the same, right? 

If Conald had won - he would have destroyed NATO and handed Putin the keys to Kyiv.

Idiots 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'll cut n paste my last two responses to your questions again - and you can dispute them one by one tough guy.

Conald constantly denies Russian hacking (as does the cult here despite the plethora of evidence) - WHY?

Conald did everything to destroy our relationships with our allies and with the EU - WHY?

Conald applauded Putin's victory in Syria after handing it to him on a platter - WHY?

WHY would Putin risk Conald's ability to get reelected (after Trump spent the past four years delivering and bending over for Putin) by invading Ukraine during Trump's FIRST four years? After all, Putin successfully colluded with Conald in 2016 and figured his 2020 intervention would work out the same, right? 

If Conald had won - he would have destroyed NATO and handed Putin the keys to Kyiv.

Idiots 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So in other words....nothing.   

Hahaha the GOP PLATFORM hahahaha

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Idiots 

He tried.... he told.... he applauded....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Nothing.  Not one act.  

And everything in that you and your kind pass around to each other are lies - but that's what you want to turn it back into.  An argument of Trump being a liar.

You people are gone.  Gone!

Facts:

Families with 2 cars living paycheck to paycheck struggling to make ends meet now will pay 150 to 200 or so more dollars a month on gas.  

For Ukraine!  And global warming we've been warned about for 50 plus years now!

40 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So in other words....nothing.   

WAIT? Nothing? NONE of that happened? You or @snafu can't counter inconvenient facts?  Why?  Explain?  

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And everything in that you and your kind pass around to each other are lies - but that's what you want to turn it back into.  An argument of Trump being a liar.

You people are gone.  Gone!

Facts:

Families with 2 cars living paycheck to paycheck struggling to make ends meet now will pay 150 to 200 or so more dollars a month on gas.  

For Ukraine!  And global warming we've been warned about for 50 plus years now!

You are tortured and it is a beautiful thing.

giphy.gif

Edited by BillStime

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

WAIT? Nothing? NONE of that happened? You or @snafu can't counter inconvenient facts?  Why?  Explain?  

giphy.gif

Nope, I’ll just let your post lay there as a prime example of how you are an irreparably broken whack job. You should switch to heavy duty tinfoil for your hat.  That thin, cheap stuff it still letting the signals through.

Putin loves you for your anger and divisiveness.

You support him so much by being petty, shallow, and angry.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Nope, I’ll just let your post lay there as a prime example of how you are an irreparably broken whack job. You should switch to heavy duty tinfoil for your hat.  That thin, cheap stuff it still letting the signals through.

Putin loves you for your anger and divisiveness.

You support him so much by being petty, shallow, and angry.

And Putin thanks YOU for voting for Conald Trump.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nothing from that CNN programming list DID ANYTHING 

You're delusional 

As Biden immediately decided to scrap Trump's energy independence to show their lunatic fringe Fundamental Environmentalist base they care about the Earth goddess, Putin be like...

Animation Wash Your Hands GIF

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You're delusional 

As Biden immediately decided to scrap Trump's energy independence to show their lunatic fringe Fundamental Environmentalist base they care about the Earth goddess, Putin be like...

Animation Wash Your Hands GIF

Putin’s losing a war 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

You're delusional 

image.thumb.jpeg.a50fa0a00ad8ef336d4abcda2e960617.jpeg

And then master deflector jumps to a GQP/Fox News talking point:

Trump's energy independence

giphy.gif

So independent our Russian oil imports increased under Conald

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.a50fa0a00ad8ef336d4abcda2e960617.jpeg

And then master deflector jumps to a GQP/Fox News talking point:

Trump's energy independence

giphy.gif

So independent our Russian oil imports increased under Conald

giphy.gif

Energy independence means among other things you are exporting more then you import.  

That was achieved in 2020.  

And yes we increased Russian oil imports to a whopping........3 percent of our oil imports - because we sanctioned communist Venezuela.  

You are a walking pile of misinformation.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Brilliant retort.  

When the battle is lost the sufferer of psychotic episodes resorts to gibberish. 

You’re a shrinks dream case. Easy to diagnose but hundreds of billable ours to treat. 

Carry on whack job. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Energy independence means among other things you are exporting more then you import.  

That was achieved in 2020.  

And yes we increased Russian oil imports to a whopping........3 percent of our oil imports - because we sanctioned communist Venezuela.  

You are a walking pile of misinformation.

Donald Trump - May 2016

"Under my presidency, we will accomplish a complete American energy independence"  - Complete. Complete."

Ah, yes, the - phony line of "energy independence" lmao

The "US achieved energy independence in 2020 " when the United States and the world was in the midst of a global pandemic WHEN CONSUMPTION DECREASED substantially????? Right!

Regardless of what Trump and your owners want you to believe  - energy independence = ZERO IMPORTS - where we do not have to rely on any other country (Canada, Middle East, and Russia) for energy. Yea, we aren't there. Nice try.

Meanwhile, you freaks keep pissing all over green energy alternatives as a way to become energy sufficient because that's where your GQP politicians (who are bankrolled by oil and gas) are pushing for more drilling instead of job creating renewable energy to achieve energy independence.

And well, of course - Trump's own DeJoy’s USPS to purchase gas vehicles, rejecting Biden’s plan finalized last week.

Take your crocodile tears and faux outrage and shove it....

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Brilliant retort.  

When the battle is lost the sufferer of psychotic episodes resorts to gibberish. 

You’re a shrinks dream case. Easy to diagnose but hundreds of billable ours to treat. 

Carry on whack job. 

😅🤣😂

You literally changed your story (and the definition of "debt to society") as soon as you read Florida Republicans created another hoop for ex felons to jump through in order to vote. You cannot erase your history.

And speaking of psychosis - a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality < -- THAT's YOU JIM! 

PS: Still not a word from @SCBills Jim, he won't rescue here - lmao

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

😅🤣😂

You literally changed your story (and the definition of "debt to society") as soon as you read Florida Republicans created another hoop for ex felons to jump through in order to vote. You cannot erase your history.

And speaking of psychosis - a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality < -- THAT's YOU JIM! 

Hey Billsy 

As things continue to get worse and worse in America your posts, fonts and rhetoric are clearly looking more and more triggered. 
Your guy’s in charge now. Enjoy the ride.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Donald Trump - May 2016

"Under my presidency, we will accomplish a complete American energy independence"  - Complete. Complete."

The "US achieved energy independence in 2020 " when the United States and the world was in the midst of a global pandemic WHEN CONSUMPTION DECREASED substantially????? Right!

Regardless of what Trump and your owners want you to believe  - energy independence = ZERO IMPORTS - where we do not have to rely on any other country (Canada, Middle East, and Russia) for energy. Yea, we aren't there. Nice try.

Meanwhile, you freaks keep pissing all over green energy alternatives as a way to become energy sufficient because that's where your GQP politicians (who are bankrolled by oil and gas) are pushing for more drilling instead of job creating renewable energy to achieve energy independence.

And well, of course - Trump's own DeJoy’s USPS to purchase gas vehicles, rejecting Biden’s plan finalized last week.

How many years until we use no oil at all in the United States?

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

😅🤣😂

🫣

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

😅🤣😂

Guy, c'mon. Are you ok? There's places for people like you to get help. Pm me, I will help you. I seriously feel very sad for you it's not even funny anymore. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hey Billsy 

As things continue to get worse and worse in America your posts, fonts and rhetoric are clearly looking more and more triggered. 
Your guy’s in charge now. Enjoy the ride.

It's nice to see the cult come out in support of the village idiot...

Also, thank god:

67lats.jpg

8 hours ago, Warcodered said:

These first 9 words?

did you mean 10?

I mean if you don't think the period of time where the Soviet Union collapsed and Russia transitioned away from Communism and the Oligarchs rose to power is important, okay but you're probably ignoring an important chapter that connects to current events.

Saying Socialist utopia equals Communism is like saying Capitalism equals Republic, sure those are two things we are but they are also two different things.

It’s hard to convince a socialist that a utopian all powerful all controlling benevolent state is a fallacy. They just can’t get past the allure of the sales pitch, then in the vacuum of ints inevitable failure arises a brutal authoritarian with an already centralized power. Lather rise repeat. 

Interesting the word salad and obfuscation does hint general awareness that no well decentralized republic, particularly a regulated capitalist one has ever been the catalyst for a brutal regime. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Donald Trump - May 2016

You needed more caps and colors here to drive your.....lack of a point home.  

You still have had as much success finding direct link to Trump and Putins actions in Ukraine as the January 6th probes.  

I've been reading a lot of crocodile tears about freedom.

Might make this is my new signature now to every post in ppp

37 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You needed more caps and colors here to drive your.....lack of a point home.  

You still have had as much success finding direct link to Trump and Putins actions in Ukraine as the January 6th probes.  

I've been reading a lot of crocodile tears about freedom.

Might make this is my new signature now to every post in ppp

FNHCUH2UcAQkcP5?format=jpg&name=large

Wow this must be devastating to the "its Trumps fault" crowd.  

Not only only is their latest hero saying it isn't.....he's saying it's BIDEN’S FAULT

Zelensky pleads for US military aid, says if Biden acted sooner ‘there would not have been war’

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky chided the Biden administration for not slapping sanctions on Russia’s Vladimir Putin sooner, during an emotional Zoom call with 280 US senators and House members Saturday morning.

“If you had started sanctions months ago, there would not have been war,” he said during the just under one-hour call, a Senate source told The Post.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/05/ukrainian-president-volodymyr-zelensky-zooms-with-us-lawmakers?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp

Edited by Big Blitz

Omg....

The West’s Green Delusions Empowered Putin

While we banned plastic straws, Russia drilled and doubled nuclear energy production.....

.....But it was the West’s focus on healing the planet with “soft energy” renewables, and moving away from natural gas and nuclear, that allowed Putin to gain a stranglehold over Europe’s energy supply. 

As the West fell into a hypnotic trance about healing its relationship with nature, averting climate apocalypse and worshiping a teenager named Greta, Vladimir Putin made his moves.

While he expanded nuclear energy at home so Russia could export its precious oil and gas to Europe, Western governments spent their time and energy obsessing over “carbon footprints,” a term created by an advertising firm working for British Petroleum. They banned plastic straws because of a 9-year-old Canadian child’s science homework. They paid for hours of “climate anxiety” therapy.... 

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/the-wests-green-delusions-empowered?s=r

Spot freaking on.  

• Agree 1