Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think a lot of us are concerned we can’t convince you not to use a hair dryer in the bathtub, but what does that have to do with Biden and Putin today? 

NATO leadership knows exactly what they were getting when Biden was elected.  He’s been in office for 25% of his term, and was VP for 8 years.  Surely he had a plan to rebuild alliances, and established inroads over the past several years as he campaigned.  

Trump was/is a Putin stooge. Open your eyes 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They have a mutual objective of eliminating US global hegemony.  Russia in Europe and the Middle East and China in Asia while quietly establishing what can only be described as colonies in Africa.  They have made great progress while Americans walk around staring at their smart phones all day. 

All while our government and media are focused on witch hunts for "domestic extremists" and push things like gender fantasies in life and entertainment such as the virtues of boys adopting feminine traits and pushing the narrative of feminist strength and wisdom.  Hollywood relegating the white (sometimes black too) male character to the role of a stupid and ineffective bit player in the story.  Wimpifying our younger male population.  Hardly the seed stock for an effective fighting force necessary to engage tough and hardening Russian and Chinese soldiers that I guarantee are trained to show no mercy.  Is it a surprise as the academic world and entertainment industry and media in many respects are controlled by Chinese money.

Maybe this Russian invasion will wake the country up to real threats?  If not, then what will?   

Who has the doll?....someone get this guy the doll so he can show us where he was touched as a youngster....

• Haha (+1) 1

Sorry Putin, they are not throwing down their arms. The free world is not afraid of you 

Ukrainians have pushed back Russians on bridge to Kherson

From CNN's Nick Paton Walsh in Kherson

A CNN team visited a bridge that crosses from Russian-held areas into Kherson, southern Ukraine. There had been fighting around it, with our team witnessing four large shell craters, 10 discarded Ukrainian armored vehicles and several dead, but the Ukrainians seems to have been able to push them back.

On Friday morning the team also witnessed low-flying jets. Russian forces are said to be just on the other side of the bridge in hidden positions. Meanwhile, civilians are still driving back and forth over the bridge.

CNN's team is also hearing air raid sirens in Kherson Friday morning.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trumps the one who was praising a guy who murdered journalists, opposition leaders, protesters, invaded other countries, interfered in our elections and is a general POS scum bag Satan 

But ya, I should keep an open mind 🙄 

So I’ll try to have this discussion one more time…if you’re open to having it. You HONESTLY don’t understand what Trump’s basic approach was? Honestly?

• Dislike 1

Ukrainian forces took to the streets of Kyiv today with national guard troops pictured lining up defensive positions along a highway shortly before the sounds of gunfire and explosions rang out as they battled Russian forces for control of the capital. 

Putin's men are now thought to be inside the city, though their exact location and number is unclear. Fighting was reported in Obolon, on the city's outskirts, in the early hours as the ministry of defence told residents to make Molotov cocktails to 'repel the occupiers'. Rifles were also handed out to civilians as President Zelensky urged any European willing to defend the country to travel to Ukraine and join in the defence.

Ukrainian authorities used armoured vehicles and snowploughs to defend Kyiv and limit movement, and said Russian spies were seeking to infiltrate the city.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10550583/Ukraine-war-Battle-Kyiv-begins-war-enters-hardest-day.html

Has Putin ever heard of Stalingrad? 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So I’ll try to have this discussion one more time…if you’re open to having it. You HONESTLY don’t understand what Trump’s basic approach was? Honestly?

Do you think he will go on praising Putin? 

Trump’s approach to lying? His approach to undermine our democracy. 

Gees, why would that please Putin? Hmmmm...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Think Trump will still be running around praising Putin? He believed that pig over our intelligence service? Disgusting 

Our intelligence service...that was spying on him?  Yeah, I wonder why he wouldn't believe them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

53 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s interesting how people can look at the same circumstances and come away with two entirely different narratives. The fact that you say you’ll “never” be convinced says quite a bit by itself. 

You can certainly disagree with Trump’s tactics, and I’ve personally never spoken with him, but you really don’t get what his approach was? Really?

When you’re getting paid to spew propaganda to weaken the United States like tibs and billstime are, you would understand there staunch positions toward anything anti American.

• Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Our intelligence service...that was spying on him?  Yeah, I wonder why he wouldn't believe them.

Right, he said that. He is a pathological liar, just like Putin is. 

5 minutes ago, Westside said:

When you’re getting paid to spew propaganda to weaken the United States like tibs and billstime are, you would understand there staunch positions toward anything anti American.

Lol 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No, it happened.

And he won the election, too, right? 

He literally went on Fox and excused Putin for this barbarous act because...wait for it...because the election was stolen from him. 

Ya, he’s believable 🙄 

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ukrainian forces took to the streets of Kyiv today with national guard troops pictured lining up defensive positions along a highway shortly before the sounds of gunfire and explosions rang out as they battled Russian forces for control of the capital. 

Putin's men are now thought to be inside the city, though their exact location and number is unclear. Fighting was reported in Obolon, on the city's outskirts, in the early hours as the ministry of defence told residents to make Molotov cocktails to 'repel the occupiers'. Rifles were also handed out to civilians as President Zelensky urged any European willing to defend the country to travel to Ukraine and join in the defence.

Ukrainian authorities used armoured vehicles and snowploughs to defend Kyiv and limit movement, and said Russian spies were seeking to infiltrate the city.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10550583/Ukraine-war-Battle-Kyiv-begins-war-enters-hardest-day.html

Has Putin ever heard of Stalingrad? 

Do you think he will go on praising Putin? 

Trump’s approach to lying? His approach to undermine our democracy. 

Gees, why would that please Putin? Hmmmm...

WE ARE WINNING!!!!!

Baghdad tibs

😆😆😆

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And he won the election, too, right? 

He literally went on Fox and excused Putin for this barbarous act because...wait for it...because the election was stolen from him. 

Ya, he’s believable 🙄 

He lost, thanks to Joey's and the Dems' lies.  Or did he lose?  

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We can celebrate Ukrainian ground force victories,

But with a negligible air force, the outcome of a Russian victory is sadly assured 

No, no it isn’t. Russia will have to hold what they take, if they can take it. 

On 12/5/2021 at 9:57 AM, Tiberius said:

LOL, you want the weakest to lead? Sounds like a pro-commie Putin argument 

It is our battle, democratic nation's have a shared interest in preserving freedom. Those against democracy understand you can kill popular government one country at a time. 

With United States leadership. 

On China, too https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/17/us-and-canadian-warships-sailed-through-taiwan-strait-last-week-.html

I sincerely hope Biden proves us wrong and becomes a leader.  He can start by making us energy independent. Ramp up the production, make sure our gas prices here go down, and then sell excess to European countries to ease their pain and make them more willing to fight against Russia. This groveling to other countries for energy is pathetic and can be easily solved. He won't green new deal doesn't allow that, now we're being taken advantage of as many opponents to the green energy push have predicted. Biden is trying to end around the concern by getting in front of it and stating there will be pain, it won't matter when American's are feeling the pinch at the gas pumps and the cost of goods go up.  Take the necessary steps as outlined above and that will SEVERELY weaken Russia's power and potentially increase his chances of reelection, not to mention help his cronies in the house and senate. I do not want him to be reelected and or his cronies but I put America and it's needs ahead of political needs and have never been one that said I hope the President fails, I always hope he succeeds. Do it Biden, unleash the energy potential of America, cut the red tape and watch Putin and China kick and scream.  

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, no it isn’t. Russia will have to hold what they take, if they can take it. 

Russia can enforce their will, there's no doubt.