Our nemesis The New England Patriots

Cygnus99

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

They did play great against the Bucs and Cowboys. Well, their defense was great against the Bucs and their offense was great against the Cowboys. 

But their offense most recently didn't look that great against a questionable Falcons defense. 

Played ‘great’ but lost both

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

I honestly don’t think we know… we’re legitimately figuring out a few things… 

How to play as the hunted. 

How to play against the defense deployed to stop, specifically, Buffalo and KC.  

I think our Defense is what it is… (with Tre or without).   Elite against average or below Offenses.   Inconsistent against balanced/good Offenses.  

It’s up to our Offense to get back to the point where they’re putting 30+ on the board and allowing our Defense to play against teams trying to keep up.  

I agree with you, but that's not clarity.  That's stating where the Bills need to improve. You are very clear on where they are or else you would not have been spot on with your statements :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

2 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

How do we even know what the pats are good at? They are playing the same terrible schedule as us lol is their statement win beating the browns who were missing both starting rbs and baker was playing injured? They seem very similar to us in that they’re blowing out average/bad teams and we don’t really know how they’ll perform against good/great ones 

Titans beat NE imo.  They have Matt Judon and thats really it.  Diggs stole J.C Jacksons lunch last year in NE.  The next game could very well look like the last.  No Star, No Edmunds is something no media member will mention in regards to the Indy game.  Having both back greatly impact our chances in snuffing out the run.   

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mat68 said:

Titans beat NE imo.  They have Matt Judon and thats really it.  Diggs stole J.C Jacksons lunch last year in NE.  The next game could very well look like the last.  No Star, No Edmunds is something no media member will mention in regards to the Indy game.  Having both back greatly impact our chances in snuffing out the run.   

I find it so strange that the media just doesnt seem to care about our injuries…I guess a Pre season superbowl contender having a meltdown is the better story than what is really happening

15 minutes ago, Success said:

Well, they think they're a shoo-in for the division now.  A quick glance at their boards & it's equal parts celebratory and assured that losing White will end the Bills chances.

Man, does that fanbase grate on me.

They really have to beat us twice to assure that and I just don’t see it even if they really are the better team 

7 hours ago, McBean said:

Tom Brady is gone. 

The end.

The Pats are so overrated it's sick. 

We sweep them. 

Just like Indy was gonna be an easy win, and the jags. 

1 hour ago, driddles said:

So are people wanting the easier path to the Division and the pats losing to the Titans, or are you looking for the more nerve wracking pats win against the Titans but the Bills take care of the pats twice to have a shot at the Conference?  

Pats should win that game with ease. The Titans have no offensive weapons period

1 hour ago, driddles said:

So are people wanting the easier path to the Division and the pats losing to the Titans, or are you looking for the more nerve wracking pats win against the Titans but the Bills take care of the pats twice to have a shot at the Conference?  

It’s going be very very hard for that Titans O to score on the Pats D. They are missing their top WR and top RB add in its at Gillette. It’s going be all tied up too come Monday night. 

8 hours ago, sonyab1974 said:

I checked their schedule. They won the last 5 games. 😬 The next game on December 6th is scary!

It means they are due for a let down.

Then again the Bills are due for a let down every other week...

Edited by TBBills
  • Sad 1

if the Bills can manage to sweep the pats and win the division it will be the most satisfying thing i have witnessed as a fan, and i have been a fan since 1979

LETS FREAKIN GO!!!! with all that said i am making this post almost as therapy to make myself feel better, I am not too confident it will happen but that may be my Bills fan traumatic pessimism kickin in, Please help me feel better fellow Bills fans, and i will admit to having one too many cocktails today.

Edited by billybob71

10 hours ago, Big Turk said:

The Patriots can run the ball very well tho, which means I hope Star is back...

Amazingly, even after giving up 285 yards rushing to the Colts, we are still 4th in the NFL in rush yards per game allowed with only 96.6

That could partially be deceptive.  We blew a lot of teams out.  They probably didnt run much.  13th in attempts against.

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

That could partially be deceptive.  We blew a lot of teams out.  They probably didnt run much.  13th in attempts against.

Not really, our YPC is good...and why would teams keep trying to run the ball if all it did was have them end up in 3rd and longs?

Edited by Big Turk

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.