Our nemesis The New England Patriots

Cygnus99

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Your right… they are much harder to bring down while Taylor just makes you miss.. two totally different styles but both will make Bills D look SOFT. And that’s what we will hear on Tuesday in this board again just how soft your D is against POWER runners. See the topics now “Why can’t we stop the run” or something way overpriced the top.  Gugny weird thing is you know I am right. Lol

Buffalo minus starting 1 tech and probowl Mike baker had a bad game vs Indy.  Both play not as easy as give it to Harris and Stevenson 40 times.  The arrogance out of New England is laughable.  They beat Cleveland with out Chubb, Hunt and slew of others any they are back lol.  Buffalo has the advantage NE had for 20 years over Buffalo.  The better Qb on the field has a buffalo on the helmet not a patriot. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

It doesn't matter how it gets done.

If you're talking about just getting into the playoffs and then see what happens sure.

If you're talking about winning the division then sure.

If you're talking about having a shot at the conference then it matters.  We need the Titans to take a couple of losses, they only have 6 games left.   The Pats, Steelers, 49'ers seem like the only likely games they might still lose.

23 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Actually, no, I don't know you're right.

I know I'm right when I say that the Bills offense averages more rushing yards, passing yards and points per game than the Patriots*.

I'm also right when I point out that Buffalo gives up the 4th least rushing yards/game in the NFL.

So keep up with your false narrative and I'll continue to poke holes in it.

You've pointed out that the Bills got killed by Taylor.  They did.  LIKE EVERY OTHER ***** TEAM THAT HAS TRIED TO STOP HIM.

Then you tried to say that NE*'s running backs somehow compare to Taylor.  That's ***** laughable.

So no ... you're not right.  In fact, you're painfully wrong.

Gugny you make me laugh!  The Bills have scored a hole 26 more points than NE and that’s with you facing the REDSKINS and JAGS. While the Pats faced Dallas and Tampa Bay. Your vaunted O put up how many points against the Jags and Colts? Heck it only put up 10 points with 2 INT in the first half against an injury riddled NO.  It’s going be fun game.. but please yoir O been feasting on bad teams. 

meanwhile Harris is 10th in total yards, and Stevenson is a coming up rookie, who looks damn good. Are they Taylor? Nope, but again different styles.. they are hammers while Taylor makes you miss.  Your D against decent running teams so far? 0-2… oh you stopped the 3rd string NO RB.. wow.. cool. .. 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

I am here a lot. I use to be the voice of reason when people were ready jump off cliffs in here. Now there are a lot of cocky fans in here as well.

I meant the stadium.  Maybe I am thinking of someone else.  I thought you were talking about coming with your dad.

34 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Buffalo minus starting 1 tech and probowl Mike baker had a bad game vs Indy.  Both play not as easy as give it to Harris and Stevenson 40 times.  The arrogance out of New England is laughable.  They beat Cleveland with out Chubb, Hunt and slew of others any they are back lol.  Buffalo has the advantage NE had for 20 years over Buffalo.  The better Qb on the field has a buffalo on the helmet not a patriot. 

You have beaten? KC when they were playing horrid and no one else.. NO ONE! Pats beaten Cleveland, (45 points on a good D) Chargers and hung with Dallas (at full strength) and Tampa Bay. The last two within the first 5 games with a rookie QB..  

I dare say Chargers, Dallas,Tampa, Cleveland a lot tougher than your schedule of Jags, KC, TN, and Indy.  

Allen is the better QB, but also the more likely to make a mistake. Why? Because your O throws on average 40+ times a game which is double what Mac will throw. 

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I meant the stadium.  Maybe I am thinking of someone else.  I thought you were talking about coming with your dad.

We are.. depends on my dads health. (Parkinson’s makes it day to day)

11 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Gugny you make me laugh!  The Bills have scored a hole 26 more points than NE and that’s with you facing the REDSKINS and JAGS. While the Pats faced Dallas and Tampa Bay. Your vaunted O put up how many points against the Jags and Colts? Heck it only put up 10 points with 2 INT in the first half against an injury riddled NO.  It’s going be fun game.. but please yoir O been feasting on bad teams. 

meanwhile Harris is 10th in total yards, and Stevenson is a coming up rookie, who looks damn good. Are they Taylor? Nope, but again different styles.. they are hammers while Taylor makes you miss.  Your D against decent running teams so far? 0-2… oh you stopped the 3rd string NO RB.. wow.. cool. .. 

I don't think any Bills fan will brag about the opponents we've beaten.  But for the love of Christ, the Pats* schedule has been just as easy, so stop being silly.

Your arguments are weak and .. for the lack of wanting to use a better term .. dumb.

You sound like a typical ignorant Patriots* homer.

You should consider stopping.  Seriously.

• Thank you (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, driddles said:

If you're talking about just getting into the playoffs and then see what happens sure.

If you're talking about winning the division then sure.

If you're talking about having a shot at the conference then it matters.  We need the Titans to take a couple of losses, they only have 6 games left.   The Pats, Steelers, 49'ers seem like the only likely games they might still lose.

They will take more loses its not a worry about that. Already starting to fall apart with last week.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

You have beaten? KC when they were playing horrid and no one else.. NO ONE! Pats beaten Cleveland, (45 points on a good D) Chargers and hung with Dallas (at full strength) and Tampa Bay. The last two within the first 5 games with a rookie QB..  

I dare say Chargers, Dallas,Tampa, Cleveland a lot tougher than your schedule of Jags, KC, TN, and Indy.  

Allen is the better QB, but also the more likely to make a mistake. Why? Because your O throws on average 40+ times a game which is double what Mac will throw. 

The cowboys put up a ton of air yards on your d and that’s what this game will look like only we have a better d. You won’t run the ball down by 14. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

It aint college.  Losing close to the Bucs and Cowboys is still losing.  Losing close at home isnt the same as going to Kc and beating the Chiefs.  

Allen can throw multiple picks and Buffalo can still beat NE.  1 pick, 1 fumble and NE is in alot of trouble.  Buffalo just has more ways to win imo.  NE needs to play mistake free, run the ball successfully and hold Buffalo under 20.  That is alot of ifs for the new “Favorite”.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ok I get it.  The Pats are super bowl bound and the Bills are basement dwellers.  Im tired of hearing we played KC when they were bad.  KC won the week before our game and the week after our game.  They scored 42 points the week before and 31 points the week after.  Enough of the nonsense that we played KC when they were bad.  

You talked about the Bills scoring 10 points in the first half of NO.  The Pats scored 13 points total against NO.  You pump up your team because of Dallas, who you lost to.  Who exactly has Dallas beat of note?  Maybe the up and down Chargers?  Leading into you pump up your team because you beat the Chargers.  Maybe they are just a middling team as well?  They haven't beat anyone of note except maybe the Chiefs who are in their division.  You beat them because Herbert did Herbert things and threw two Ints.  Then you want to pump up your team because they beat the Browns without their run game.  The Browns are garbage.  They didn't have the guy their offense moves through either.

Bottom line is stfu about who you played and who we played.  Our SoS to date isn't that far off.  You lost to your "tough" opponents that you like to bring up like it means your team is good.  Have the Bills had some clunkers?  Sure, we lost to the Jags.  Thats a clunker.  The Colts are far better than you give them credit for.  They are a tough, physical, well coached football team that have some last second fluke losses.  They pounded the crap out of us.  Our two key run stoppers were both out of the game and our rag tag o line featured benched players and a player playing out of their starting position. 

Why don't you take the homer goggles off, take a step back, realize your team is playing well but they haven't done anything better than the Bills besides run the football.  The Bills haven't even really tried to run the football.  Your team hasn't beaten anybody better than the Bills have beaten no matter how you try to cherry coat the garbage Browns and the up and down turnover machine Chargers.  Your team hasn't played great football against anybody tough except for Tampa Bay.  Who knows Tampa Bays system and players better than anyone in the league than Belichick?

PS... if your team happens to beat the Titans please stfu.  The Titans are missing Henry and their star receivers.  The Bills played them at full strength and lost by an inch.  Could have easily tied and went to OT.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Your right… they are much harder to bring down while Taylor just makes you miss.. two totally different styles but both will make Bills D look SOFT. And that’s what we will hear on Tuesday in this board again just how soft your D is against POWER runners. See the topics now “Why can’t we stop the run” or something way overpriced the top.  Gugny weird thing is you know I am right. Lol

We’ve been soft in one game (the colts)…..while we were without our only 1T and our MLB.  Our D has been top notch all season.  Henry had 17 carries for 35 yards.  3 long runs gave him all of his yardage.  2 of which were aided by BLATANT holding calls.  I think your exaggeration is equally blatant.  The number 1 D in football is soft.  Lol.  Not just soft, but SOFT.  

Most teams that don’t have a single 1T struggle stopping the run.  It just so happens that we don’t have a capable backup 1T, so when our starter is out (and our MLB), we’re in trouble against teams with great power game.  Imagine that.   It’s almost as if it makes sense.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mat68 said:

They didnt out coach McCarthy?  Against middling teams Bill overwelmed them.  They didnt stop the cowboys, they needed a driving rain storm to slow Tampa.  Every tough game has been at home and they lost.  

Mac Jones has a 4th quarter comeback.  It was against the Texans with David Mills.  People claim Buffalo played no one and Ne has the same wins minus New Orleans and KC for the Bills.

There is not 1 player on offense that scares you for NE.  Not having White vs NE, Buffalo has to change nothing with there game plan vs them.  

Yes, Bill is a good coach.  So is Mcdermott.  Mcdertmott is also a problem for first year Qbs.  Bill isnt the only one.  Push come to shove I think Allen has the ability to drop 30 on Ne. 

I’d say it’s too early to tell still but it could definitely be this too. This is the most important two game stretch on their schedule so far…if they lose both they fall to a mediocre 7-6 and they are a big underdog for winning the division. I think a lot of our issues are having to shuffle the offensive line while Spencer brown is out and missing Edmunds/star killed us against Indy. We’ll probably have some of those guys back against NE

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

edmunds and star missing that colts game made a gigantic difference…AJ Klein was absolutely horrible. In fact I’m kind of happy we lost in that way because the pats are gonna come out trying to pound the run and have little to no success if star is back. We were kind of forced to run 2 linebackers against the colts without edmunds…I bet we stack against the run more against you guys. Most of Henry’s yards in the titans game came on one long run where there were 3+ obvious holds…if a couple of our Covid guys are back and the line doesn’t move much I honestly see bills -3.5 as a steal but I certainly give you permission to mock me if the pats win 😂. The bills have been missing 2 starting offensive linemen virtually all season and the backups have been epically bad lol it’s honestly kind of incredible they’ve been winning at all I think that’s why you still hear a lot of josh Allen mvp chatter from the Vegas folks…also to move past players named josh Allen, diggs absolutely embarrassed jc Jackson last game 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

I love the misdirection with the ‘injury riddled saints’ lol their injuries were on the offensive side of the ball how is that relevant to the bills offense…and why is points scored by halftime a metric that matters? 😂 all the bills problems have resulted from injuries why don’t we get that ‘oh they’re injury riddled the loss doesn’t count’ designation lol heck pretty much our whole offensive line was out against the jags. If we get some of these injured guys back the pats are objectively not very close to the talent level of the bills on paper…doesn’t mean the pats can’t win but we’ve been losing games cuz we have had guys that wouldn’t make a local flag football team starting on the offensive line and at linebacker haha if that’s the situation next Monday I would give the pats the edge but if some of those guys are back the most likely outcome is bills have a huge get right game imo.  

The argument that the Patriots have beaten better teams is asinine. They beat Cleveland when EVERYONE was out, they beat the chargers because Herbert threw one of the worst pick sixes of the year. Their schedule hasnt been that much different to the bills. Both teams need to prove they belong at the top. 

22 hours ago, TBBills said:

They will take more loses its not a worry about that. Already starting to fall apart with last week.

That happens when half your team is on IR. They have had a terrible season in regards. The fact they are 8-3 at this point is amazing and their HC should be coach of the year this year.

Doubtful they will be able to beat the Pats  or enough teams to keep the one seat since the injuries are catching up to them. Though personally I can't root for a Pats win even if we needed it to make the playoffs lol Just can't consciously root for them ever. Like rooting for the devil.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/26/2021 at 10:12 AM, hondo in seattle said:

There have been a lot of disappointed Bills fans out there calling for Beane's, McD's, Daboll's, and/or Frazier's head.   A lot of it has to do with expectations.  We thought the AFC was ours this year and we'd prance through the season all the way to the Super Bowl.  Well, expectations are a deceptive b*tch.

Here's how I see it:  We're going into December, tied for the AFCE lead, with a critical game coming up against the Pats.  Compared to the sorry reality of a few years ago, this is a fantastical dream come true.  Meaningful games in December...  a real opportunity to take down the Pats - again...  I mean, this is really good stuff and I'm excited.  

I always said to myself all I want is for our team to be competitive. Im 35 and have been saying this since I was 15. Does it suck the pats are possibly going to knock us out of the afce title? Yes. Am I incredibly happy that our games are meaningful this late and we are literally one of the last teams anyone wants to face? You bet your ass I am. This is awesome, we all should be grateful to McD and Beane.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/26/2021 at 9:58 AM, No Place To Hyde said:

This is fast becoming a New England Patriots message board. 

Not to me. I will be a Bills Fan until the day I die.

That said, it confuses and admittedly amuses me listening to the insults aimed at Mac Jones, which started even before the draft. One person in particular called him a "second or third round talent." 

Mac Jones will never be as talented as Josh Allen, who imo is on his way to perhaps even a HOF career.  Mac however is still often talked about as if he is a second rate QB so no, it is still a Bills Board. :) 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.