Lil Dirty - Benched (update - He’s back and better than ever)

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Process said:

He's not hurt. Probably just frustrated. O well he really doesn't offer anything. Let's see what Stevenson can do.

Really love the decisions to bench Moss Butler and McKenzie. McDermott hopefully sending a message that sucking *** won't be acceptable.

Love them too, only JAG Harry should be joining them. Most deserving is McKenzie after that kickoff debacle.

14 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

So which came first the chicken or the egg.  Is he out for the season because of partying or was he partying because he already knew he was out?  Sounds like the latter??  Though hard to believe the season.

I think the latter. Not sure why he said that but he says some goofy stuff 

13 minutes ago, Process said:

He's not hurt. Probably just frustrated. O well he really doesn't offer anything. Let's see what Stevenson can do.

Really love the decisions to bench Moss Butler and McKenzie. McDermott hopefully sending a message that sucking *** won't be acceptable.

What about the accountability for McD for his own work? It’s been horrific this season so far. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2

Count me as one of the top members of the McKenzie fan club. I know I have a few others on the board that are big fans too. 

It's a little frustrating because I don't think they used him at all in the right ways this year. 

The fumble sucked last week but come on, they've had Andre Roberts for several seasons, the Bills knew what they were getting into by making him full-time KR/PR.

Granted I'm sure this me over reacting but it's like he's not allowed to do anything he's done in the past because he is the "starting" returner.  

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

What about the accountability for McD for his own work? It’s been horrific this season so far. 

When it falls on the administratiob this is what you see. They bench players with minimal impact rather than players who actually matter who have been bad but don't have good replacements because other people in management suck at their job. Then they call it accountability even though there have been other people who are way more culpable for the issue still playing and coaches who have done a terrible job preparing the team still collecting checks.

Congrats McKenzie and Butler etc, you are the scapegoats and the last gasp because if this doesn't work then actual introspection will be required.

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Not a chance

Raise your hand if you think Isaiah McKenzie has been what's wrong with this offense.

• Vomit 1

Just now, That's No Moon said:

When it falls on the administratiob this is what you see. They bench players with minimal impact rather than players who actually matter who have been bad but don't have good replacements because other people in management suck at their job. Then they call it accountability even though there have been other people who are way more culpable for the issue still playing and coaches who have done a terrible job preparing the team still collecting checks.

Congrats McKenzie and Butler etc, you are the scapegoats and the last gasp because if this doesn't work then actual introspection will be required.

McK is obviously sending a message since his mistake effectively ended the game for us against the Colts. 

Not sure why you're defending Butler as he's been absolute butt cheeks out there. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.