What are your expectations for the rest of the season?

Success

It all comes down to the Patriots games. If they sweep us then the season is done. We won't even make the playoffs. We need to AT LEAST split with them which is probably the best case scenario at this point.

Edited by evek

4 minutes ago, evek said:

It all comes down to the Patriots games. If they sweep us then the season is done. We won't even make the playoffs. We need to AT LEAST split with them which is probably the best case scenario at this point.

Patriots are kind of like the Colts, I think. Strong lines, power running game. Bad news for Bills.

AFC is going to be a slug fest and we're clearly in it, so I'm expecting entertainment at least. This team doesn't deserve it right now but the AFC is a mess so we can still punch our ticket to the playoffs, and that's the first goal. Plus there's the extra game this year which is still so weird to me. I expect more interest in this Saints game than I originally thought I would have. Can't lose anything at this point.

I expect to go 12-5

Brady - toughest game flip a coin

Trevor Semien - if Kamara and their OTs out - win

Houston - chill this is a win

Carolina - oline is awful, win

Atlanta - worst oline in the NFL, win. 

Jets - win

So New England.  The only offensive line that scares me - but they don't have Henry or Taylor and it's not an oline that's as good as Indy.   Mac Jones does not worry me.   

I'll take a split but we can win both. 

Bills fans need to rethink all the super bowl talk or even making the playoffs this year.

That Bills O line is just not good enough, no run game and the Bills OC lost his mojo...since last seasons Colts game... the Bills just barely won against a sub par QB.

We watched the Chargers do what Buffalo should have done to the Steelers on Sunday night in the opener. They should have beaten the Titans, the Jags and now the Colts.

6-4 and the Patriots lead the division. NO, NE, TB, Carolina, NE, Atlanta, NY Jets. 

9-7...maybe? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Win the division and compete for a SB.

I dont see why that would change.

No we're not going to run away with the conference like we thought. But the AFC is a dumpster fire. Every team has bad losses. Every team has some major flaw.

It will be a battle but win the East and then hope we are the team that gets it going in the playoffs.

This place is unbearable.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Losing 6-9 to one of the worst teams in the NFL in Jacksonville with a rookie QB... as only Detroit is worse with no wins, the Jets with the same.

Think about that Jacksonville loss for a minute to a team near last on both offense and defense.

The Bills didn't just lose to the Colts...it was a blowout 45-15... kinda like Buffalo is on par with Jacksonville or worse as they both played each other last week and the score was 23-17.

The NY Jets scored more against the Colts as their loss was 45-30. 

The Bills offense has serious issues. No run game from the RBs, bad O line, bad game plans, play calls. 

This has me thinking the Bills play the Saints on Turkey day and they have a have a top 10 defense!!

Not a near 20th Colts defense or near last defense like The Jags or Miami...OH, and the team they just beat 45-17 in the NY Jets have the 32nd defense in the NFL.

After that NO game they play the Patriots on MNF and NE has the #2 defense. Perhaps new #1 after this week of stats. 

9-8 yea...maybe!

4 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Patriots will destroy this team.  Can’t see Bills winning the division.  And this team don’t have enough fight in it to scratch its way to a wildcard spot.  9-8 tops.  More likely 8-9.  

Everyone is disappointed but 8-9 ? We’re still a good team with veteran leadership and playmakers on both sides of the ball , we could still turn this ship around the only question I have are they really humble & hungry ? I really thought that the loss to jags would light a fire under their A$$ but I guess like many of us I was wrong 

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I expect to go 12-5

Jets - win

So New England.  The only offensive line that scares me - but they don't have Henry or Taylor and it's not an oline that's as good as Indy.   Mac Jones does not worry me.   

People keep pointing to the Tampa game as problematic. 

The irony is that an offense of that type is what our defense is actually built to stop; that game may present more of a favorable matchup for us than games like Indy.  

We always win a few we didn't think we would win, and then lose a few we thought we should have won.

An Indy loss is easier to take if we beat Tampa.

But will we?  Who knows! 

Beginning of the season... super bowl contender.  After this week... one in done in the playoffs.  I think we still make it.  Not sure if we win the division though.  This team has too many issues.

2 hours ago, Nihilarian said:

Losing 6-9 to one of the worst teams in the NFL in Jacksonville with a rookie QB... as only Detroit is worse with no wins, the Jets with the same.

Think about that Jacksonville loss for a minute to a team near last on both offense and defense.

The Bills didn't just lose to the Colts...it was a blowout 45-15... kinda like Buffalo is on par with Jacksonville or worse as they both played each other last week and the score was 23-17.

The NY Jets scored more against the Colts as their loss was 45-30. 

The Bills offense has serious issues. No run game from the RBs, bad O line, bad game plans, play calls. 

This has me thinking the Bills play the Saints on Turkey day and they have a have a top 10 defense!!

Not a near 20th Colts defense or near last defense like The Jags or Miami...OH, and the team they just beat 45-17 in the NY Jets have the 32nd defense in the NFL.

After that NO game they play the Patriots on MNF and NE has the #2 defense. Perhaps new #1 after this week of stats. 

9-8 yea...maybe!

They have actually run the ball well in a few games when they actually ran it.  Today especially when they werent forcing freaking Moss on the field which I have been saying all year he is our worst back.  I dont care if they fumble once in a blue moon.  Moss cant get a yard.

Well given the opponents that are left to play and the way they have been playing there is a very real possibility of ending up under .500 if they don't right the ship .

And they could very easily be swept by the Pats who are figuring them selves & others out at the right time of the year the Bucks, Saints, both Pats games& even the Jets if they have a game like they did against the Titans could all be in the L column so they better get it figured out & pretty quick unless they want o be watching rather than participating in the play offs !! 

Just saying ...

17 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I expect to go 12-5

Jets - win

There is no Houston game. That game was a month and a half ago.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.