11/21/21 Colts@Bills Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

4 minutes ago, AbsoluteMeatHead said:

Hey they should ask Reich to suit up for Allen and try another legendary comeback.

I will always be a Frank Reich fan. 

Hate to see our boys get beaten like this, but Frank deserves the success.  He came up with a solid game plan and got his team ready to play.

As many of you have pointed out, the difference in our team and the teams we're being compared to is in the trenches.  The Colts have some great talent on the line.

Edited by Sandhill Mike

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I agree that Beane is the important one and that McDermott is replaceable.

He always has been.

Beane is a problem also. It’s his job to educate the players on vaccinations. We’ve lost 2 games already and it feels like the locker room is about to come apart  here soon.

The worst is still yet to come.

Just now, Success said:

I'm not losing complete faith for this season - but we seem to have some pretty insurmountable flaws.

The line, man.  I don't really get it. Feels like the worst we've had - even considering the drought years.

The Oline is a complete mess right now. Watching how bad they get blown up 3-4 yards back every snap makes me sick.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.