NFL will be better off without dirtbag Kroenke

Big Turk

Basically his entire life is a giant swindle job...marrying a Walmart Heiress to access her money and connections, screwing over St Louis and now trying to screw over his fellow owners that allowed him to screw over Saint Louis.

Dude doesn't know how to stop...have a feeling this will not play out well in NFL circles.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/11/18/stan-kroenke-threatens-to-settle-with-st-louis-and-to-leave-his-partners-holding-the-billion-dollar-bag/

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Why do we assume he's acting without the consent of the other owners? The article says that if he can settle on his own, it could give them leverage to end the case. In that scenario any other costs could be spread out, but would be less for the other owners. Also, they'd essentially get away scott free in terms of judicial terms...

That sounds good for the rest of the owners, unless I'm misunderstanding.

48 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Why do we assume he's acting without the consent of the other owners? The article says that if he can settle on his own, it could give them leverage to end the case. In that scenario any other costs could be spread out, but would be less for the other owners. Also, they'd essentially get away scott free in terms of judicial terms...

yes you are misunderstanding.

Kroenke was negotiating with StL to settle for all of NFL. Now is threatening to only settle for himself unless NFL agrees to split cost by 32 teams. If following through with demand/ransom it leaves all other teams liable for suits and damages.

Kroenke turncoat liar could offer StL $300 to $500 million to settle his claim only. That would set precedent for all 31 other teams to also be potentially on hook for same. $9.3 to $15.5 billion total.

So cheater Kroenke could save $9.3 to $15.5 billion by settling his separately. It remains to be seen if cheater would survive the impending lawsuit all owners will bring to make him pay all settlements as he promised in return for allowed to move to LA.  Many owners said they would not have approved the move if he had not promised to cover all potential legal costs and suits.

If legal to do first, NFL owners would be smart to sue cheater now to find out if cheater is on the hook for paying NFL for any or all settlement costs. Then go settle w StL. LOL 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, cba fan said:

yes you are misunderstanding.

Kroenke was negotiating with StL to settle for all of NFL. Now is threatening to only settle for himself unless NFL agrees to split cost by 32 teams. If following through with demand/ransom it leaves all other teams liable for suits and damages.

Kroenke turncoat liar could offer StL $300 to $500 million to settle his claim only. That would set precedent for all 31 other teams to also be potentially on hook for same. $9.3 to $15.5 billion total.

So cheater Kroenke could save $9.3 to $15.5 billion by settling his separately. It remains to be seen if cheater would survive the impending lawsuit all owners will bring to make him pay all settlements as he promised in return for allowed to move to LA.  Many owners said they would not have approved the move if he had not promised to cover all potential legal costs and suits.

If legal to do first, NFL owners would be smart to sue cheater now to find out if cheater is on the hook for paying NFL for any or all settlement costs. Then go settle w StL. LOL 🤣

Ah, that makes sense. That seems like a bold move. It's surprising, or not I guess, to see him do that unless he has some kind of leverage.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Did you read the title of the article?

Yes…….this is what rich and powerful people do. I grew in in Baltimore when the Colts got ripped- I hope St. Louis takes the NFL and Ole’ Kronkey to the cleaners.

After using the relocation hammer to extract untold billions from various jurisdictions and their continuing tolerance of a scumbag like Dan Snyder, I have no problem if the owners go circular firing squad on one another over this  - they deserve it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.