Week 11 Colts Week — predict the score

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

I am going strictly by the numbers this week

The Colts give up an average of 23 points per game

The Bills give up and average of 16 points per game

So its Bills 23 Colts 16  :)

On 11/19/2021 at 11:46 AM, Albwan said:

I get the feeling this season is going to unravel for the Bills.

Indy 23, Bills 16 and not really close.

You have the score backwards ;)

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Governor said:

Wentz single-handedly whipped our ass last time and that Eagles team stunk that year.

Yea he did. Oh wait...172 yards and 1 TD. Not what I'd call single-handedly whipping our ass.

I's say the 220ish rushing yards and 3 rushing TDs we gave up that day MIGHT have had a small hand in it. But that doesn't fit your narrative of this team. 

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Yea he did. Oh wait...172 yards and 1 TD. Not what I'd call single-handedly whipping our ass.

I's say the 220ish rushing yards and 3 rushing TDs we gave up that day MIGHT have had a small hand in it. But that doesn't fit your narrative of this team. 

to be fair,  Wentz kept the chains moving when they needed and even chipped in 30+ yards rushing 

24 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

to be fair,  Wentz kept the chains moving when they needed and even chipped in 30+ yards rushing 

Yea, however to assert that he "single-handedly" whooped us was a severe overstatement. 

He moved the chains for the most part off the back of a splendid rushing attack that game. He was basically Ryan Tannehill.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

You didn’t pray hard enough and we lost.

There were a lot of folks who predicted a Bills loss today.

Here's some of the relevant predictions.

On 11/19/2021 at 9:28 AM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

27-20 Colts. Bills can't hang physically.

On 11/19/2021 at 9:38 AM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

IND 27

BUF 20

On 11/19/2021 at 9:54 AM, prissythecat said:

If not for some uncharacteristic missed throws during last year’s playoff game from Rivers,  the Colts likely would have won the game as they dominated in the trenches and outgained the Bills.  

I think key Buffalo injuries play a factor here.

Indy - 24

Bills -  21

On 11/19/2021 at 9:56 AM, Virgil said:

Colts 10

Bills 3

Bills defense shows up again as the Colts only TD comes on a fumble return off Motor.  Allen runs for his life all game as Sanders is placed at Right Tackle.  

On 11/19/2021 at 10:30 AM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We're built as finesse football team. These types of games worry people.

On 11/19/2021 at 1:10 PM, FilthyBeast said:

Injuries and covid issues aside, I think this is the game where we realize that last week was merely a mirage and the same team we saw most the season returns against a quality opponent. And if we do lose this game as I predict we may be staring down a nightmare scenario on the road in the NO on a short week and then a red hot dominant Pats team that will be looking to send a message on national TV against their former punching bag.

In the end I see this one playing out like the Steelers game but won't be surprised if the Colts pull away earlier since they have a better QB/oline/RB

Colts 30

Bills 20

On 11/19/2021 at 4:17 PM, Estro said:

I know I'm not the only Bills fan that feels thus way, but, Spencer Brown missing this game is being massively underrated in betting markets.  His removal from the starting lineup has huge negative ripples on the entire offense and yet the line didn't move at all. It was -7 before his Covid news broke, and it remains @ -7.

My heart wants to say the Bills win, but I Frank Reich is going to cook up a nice plan for Carson Wentz to attack our zone defense, and it'll be enough to skirt by our hampered offense.

Colts - 24

Bills - 19

On 11/19/2021 at 8:00 PM, frostbitmic said:

20 - 6 Colts

Bills may be starting Bobby Hart or Cody Ford on the O-Line. Pray for JA17.

On 11/20/2021 at 12:47 AM, Nitro said:

Colts 23 

Bills 21

Taylor is the difference maker.  

22 hours ago, Governor said:

The Colts have to be licking their chops right now. We’re really banged up and it appears half the team isn’t vaccinated. This is a real mess. 

I’ll have to go:

31-17 Colts

21 hours ago, Governor said:

Yeah. We’re about to get carved up. The only way we win this game is if Wentz has a total meltdown 3-4 INT day.

Missing starters due to Covid is making me question McD and his leadership skills. We need to fix this right away or someone’s head is going to roll. It’s no longer about choice, it’s about availability and not sabotaging the team’s chance to win a SB. 

21 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

I think the Colts come in and handle the Bills. Well coached and an excellent running team. They control the ball and the clock and maul our makeshift offensive line. Colts 26 Bills 17.

19 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I hate to do this, but with all the injuries, I just don’t feel good about this game, and sense we might be running into a buzz saw...

Colts 31

Bills 13

Hope I’m wrong 🤞

10 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Bills 24

Colts 27

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

There were a lot of folks who predicted a Bills loss today.

Here's some of the relevant predictions.

It’s a bad matchup. Indy has better coaches, trenches, RB, TE’s, and playmakers on defense.

Our lack of pass rush gave Wentz an opportunity to play well, and he did.

Playcalling is also superior. We got mauled. Josh can’t do it all. This team stinks and lacks character.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.