Now people are clowning on the bucs like they did on us last week

John from Riverside

40 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I'd think the Steelers tying the Lions would be worse

They both lost. Lions couldn't get their first win, and Steelers tied with a 0-8 team. Great ha ha! Even if a Detroit win would have been better.

As they said during the Bills game, the SB winners of the last 3 years had very suspect W-L mid season, Buck were 7-5 after 12 games last year!

Watch other games and you'll appreciate the Bills players and coaches fairly fast!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Vod Kanockers said:

WTF was a playoff team last year.

The Jags haven’t won a game in something like, 7 years. 

These things are not the same. 

Ya a 7 win playoff team that we shutout 35-0 .

We dominated the Jets today who beat Tennessee. 

It's a strange league.  They'll be fine. We'll be fine 

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Right that's what i'm hoping. Thinking pretty much improving the weakness as well improving the strengths. Teams going to use different things to attack teams. Just have to learn to improve and use it for a well deep winning run. 

2 hours ago, Vod Kanockers said:

WTF was a playoff team last year.

The Jags haven’t won a game in something like, 7 years. 

These things are not the same. 

The 7-9 winner of their crappy division last year. And they've been pretty bad this year. Obviously they are closer to turning the corner to being a bad team then a good team. Take away the special teams play and the Jags actually played the Colts tough today just like the Bills last week. And that's at Indy. 

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

We’ll our QB is 25 years old and still getting better we all know he’ll be fine , Brady is what  48 ? He might not be 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Sorry everybody!! I forgot that jokes were not allowed here! Won’t happen again! 👍

2 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

The 7-9 winner of their crappy division last year. And they've been pretty bad this year. Obviously they are closer to turning the corner to being a bad team then a good team. Take away the special teams play and the Jags actually played the Colts tough today just like the Bills last week. And that's at Indy. 

Sorry everybody!! I forgot that jokes were not allowed here! Won’t happen again! 👍

• Eyeroll 1

43 minutes ago, Vod Kanockers said:

Sorry everybody!! I forgot that jokes were not allowed here! Won’t happen again! 👍

Sorry everybody!! I forgot that jokes were not allowed here! Won’t happen again! 👍

Who is this Vod Knockers that you speak of?

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

You could just go be a Jags fan since you obviously love to be doom and gloom about a team. 

Options are available. 

YES!! All of my doom and gloom posts!! Please show them to me! I must have THOUSANDS out there, of just pure gloom! While the others are mostly doom! I try to keep the two separated, because too much gloom, and too much doom, in the same place, at the same time.. not good! 

But seriously.. are you this much of a dbag in real life, or just on message boards? 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.