Just got back to WNY from Jacksonville

LabattBlue

1 minute ago, BTB said:

Friday and Saturday…cold, rainy and windy…non-stop

Sunday…boring, horrible, ***** football by a team with SB aspirations. So bad…refunds should have been issued. 

Other than that…GREAT TRIP. 😂

Kudos to you and the others for the great support in house. The Bills really let you guys down with that horrific performance!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, BTB said:

Sunday…boring, horrible, ***** football by a team with SB aspirations. So bad…refunds should have been issued. 

Props to you for supporting the boys on the road, these things happen and let's hope Sean & management can tweak a few things and get back to where we need to be.  I think it's there but they may need to explore bringing up Williams  from practice sqaud and maybe let go Twain Jones

Edited by Niagara Dude
mistake
  • Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BTB said:

Sat in the upper deck and the concourse underneath maybe worse than any at RWS.  Lucky to make it to the bathroom.  Forget food and drink unless you wanted to miss extended parts of the game.  It was GRIDLOCK. 

I don't understand how they spend 100s of millions, yet can't built enough restrooms or food stalls. How does it help their bottom lone to make fans pissed off and prefer to stay home? With so many options available now, make it a great experience for live paying attendees! Sure it "costs" them slightly more but it's an investment, not a cost. Again, they put 100s of millions. Bad place to cheap out on.

1 hour ago, BTB said:

I went to the Tennessee game.  At least it was a great game and beautiful weather.  But a stupid L.  We fans are giving this team unreal road support.  Hopefully we get rewarded at some point.  

• Like (+1) 3

We had Jax season ticket holders in front of us, in a sea of red and blue, and they just kept turning around and looking over the stadium in amazement at how many of us were there.  

Cool fans btw..  They love Bills Mafia and were almost apologetic for beating us.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

One thing I noticed, they gave up so many good seat options in how they setup the lower middle.  They had walking and standing areas where they could’ve had good seats.  Anything that should be 30-40 rows back between the 30’s didn’t exist.  I really hope the Bills don’t follow that model 

23 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I went to the Tennessee game.  At least it was a great game and beautiful weather.  But a stupid L.  We fans are giving this team unreal road support.  Hopefully we get rewarded at some point.  

hey, Bills fans who went to the KC or Miami games got a treat, at least.

24 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Hopefully we get rewarded this Sunday. I will be at this one doing my part to turn MetLife blue.

I was there too. Within the first 5 minutes, two penalties had to be corrected since on the wrong team.  I knew right then it was going to be a long day.  Bills seemed to have no fire, no desire and it showed.

Due to penalties and ineptitude on each team the game was almost unwatchable.  Worst game I have witnessed in person.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

How about that stadium swimming pool they kept showing on tv? Like, barf me out foreverrrrrrr…..

I thought the same thing.  First of all the weather was in the 60s, who wants to go to a football game and go in a swimming pool in that kind of weather.  And of course they showed all bills fans in there, everybody must be thinking "this must be a real treat for bills fans to be in 60 degree weather that they want to go swimming."  I got to say it was kind of embarrassing.  

2 minutes ago, Gordio said:

I thought the same thing.  First of all the weather was in the 60s, who wants to go to a football game and go in a swimming pool in that kind of weather.  And of course they showed all bills fans in there, everybody must be thinking "this must be a real treat for bills fans to be in 60 degree weather that they want to go swimming."  I got to say it was kind of embarrassing.  

I dont understand wanting to be in a swimming pool at a football game regardless of the weather.   Just two weird things that dont go together. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.