Well last week I was crucified for saying the Offense has looked a little off....

Billsfan1972

From game one, things seemed just off, however week one was explained away, a botched 4th down vs. Tennessee was just bad execution and while we didn't steamroll Miami (and tied 3-3 at half) it was all just a figment of one's imagination as the team was still 5-2 and the largest point differential. 

But geez not a single TD vs, Jax???? 

• Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

So is it or is it not off????  

Just doesn't seem right at all....

Is it all the Oline, or is it bad play calling, missed reads or something else?

How is it fixed?

Leave a RB or TE in the backfield as an additional blocker.  Even if the RB sometimes just chips the pass rusher before going out.

Bring back DiMarco.

8 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

This thread absolutely contributes something to the forum, and isn't just more crap stirring and trolling from the OP.

No, the point was that a few posters did say that there was something off with the offense and for the most part were told it was BS.  

I think there is no doubt that there are concerns.  If it is all the Oline, how is it fixed?

I something deeper, then let's hear how to address it.

Oh btw....  Yep I (and others) were correct in the assessment about the offense...

Still not panicked, but more then a little concerned.  

Edited by Billsfan1972

7 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

No, the point was that a few posters did say that there was something off with the offense and for the most part were told it was BS.  

I think there is no doubt that there are concerns.  If it is all the Oline, how is it fixed?

I something deeper, then let's hear how to address it.

Oh btw....  Yep I (and others) were correct in the assessment about the offense...

Still not panicked, but more then a little concerned.  

Your entire premise was that Diggs numbers were down.  People told you why.  It has nothing to do with what you are crying victim of here.

Lets hear what you have to think about it.  Whats the problem?  How do you fix it?  You want to keep making threads and have little to say actually in them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.