Where is Diggs?

Roundybout

Seahawks lose Wilson, they still forcefeed DK Metcalf and Ty Lockett. 

Washington has no one yet Scary Terry still gets 12 targets a game. 

Bengals getting assblasted by the Browns yet they're still getting balls to Chase. 

So why does Diggs have 3 targets through the first half? We have an elite top-end talent and we aren't looking his way. This may be on Allen's end, but I'm more partial to blame playcalling. I think we need to scheme plays so Diggs gets the first look every time. We saw how good he was on the last couple drives, taking a screen 15 yards out of a tackle. What are we doing differently from last year scheme-wise that Diggs is getting off to such slow starts?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Conlan58 said:

I agree. I don't get how one year he leads the league in targets, catches, and yards... then gets used as some kind of decoy the next. 

I don't think losing Daboll to a HC gig will set the Bills back at all. 

I think we'll actually improve once he's gone. I just don't think anyone wants him.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

Why would he sacrifice a head coaching opportunity for Trubisky? What has Trubisky done this season to warrant that?

I didn't say it was a rational fear!! They call these things nightmares for a reason lol. We need a blend between Greg Roman and Brian Daboll...

13 minutes ago, Conlan58 said:

I agree. I don't get how one year he leads the league in targets, catches, and yards... then gets used as some kind of decoy the next. 

I don't think losing Daboll to a HC gig will set the Bills back at all. 

I want him gone, he’s just not good at what he does, his play design is terrible and at times predictable.

the whole wr group seems to be having some issue. beasley explodes last game. the excuse for davis touches was knox emergence. sanders is the only one who has had consistant all season at least when in comes to targets. our O as a whole when it comes to distribution has been pretty head scratching. we are either playing very elite lockdown cbs that are stopping what worked last year or there is a scheme issue we cant fig out. 

Edited by Buffarukus

I don’t have stats in front of me, but my feel having seen all the games is that Josh is looking at Sanders first. And I don’t understand why, at this point. So many balls that have gone Sanders’ way are just waaay off.

The trade-off of dropping Brown and signing Sanders was definitely not an upgrade.

HAVE to get the ball to Diggs, no matter how. Short routes. Jet sweep. Whatever. Noticed on a couple of plays that Diggs was just walking / shuffling around while Josh was still looking for an option. Inexcusable. But I think it may be the attitude creeping back in… I’m not the prime target, I’m gonna save energy.

Daboll’s play-calling isn’t fooling anyone anymore, if it ever did. I think he’s taken Josh as far as he can. It’s time to learn from someone else. And for this season, at least right now, if McDermott had ANY balls he would give play-calling to Dorsey (and cut Ford’s fat ass immediately).

The lack of earth targets for him this year is infuriating. They always seem to wait until after the half. 

he is your best weapon Feature him Jesus it isn’t hard. He should have 10+ TGTS a game not 1 or 2 before half and then 5 after 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.