OBJ drama in Cleveland

YoloinOhio

CLE should move him. True, they will not get anything in return close to what they’ve invested in him. But that’s looking backwards while trying to move forward. PIT cut bait on Brown, survived, and was better for it.

This is the Browns test to see if they’re in the same realm of franchise as PIT. Able to make the hard but necessary decisions. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, benderbender said:

CLE should move him. True, they will not get anything in return close to what they’ve invested in him. But that’s looking backwards while trying to move forward. PIT cut bait on Brown, survived, and was better for it.

This is the Browns test to see if they’re in the same realm of franchise as PIT. Able to make the hard but necessary decisions. 

no one wants him. 

well maybe Tom Brady. 
he’s always looking for the next scapegoat 

😆 

if we can't get OG (which i really don't see happening in a way where the player gets integrated quickly) or pass rusher, i'd take OBJ if the deal was right.  he's a clown but has huge talent and that would be an insane WR corps to recon with.

20 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

He's always been a decent WR, but not quite as elite as the media hyped him up to be. I've never seen a player getter hyped up so such a degree, literally because of one catch. 

And, as if anybody needs to be reminded-- that one catch was from Eli Manning back in 2015.

He looked good with a borderline elite qb in his prime. With an average short guy, not so much. 

17 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

I am not sure he is even the 3rd best QB in that division.

There is something to be said for Big Ben understanding what throws not to make and good decision making. Baker isn't even ahead of him there.

22 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

We arguably took the least talented guy in that draft.

Figures we eventually had Kelvin Benjamin too 🙄

I liked Sammy though. Shocked he didn't have a better post-Bills career.

Edited by FormerlyPT5P
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.