SNF: Colts at 49ers

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t know what he wanted to challenge to begin with. It was a clear fumble, clear recovery by Indy. Unless I missed something 

I'm wondering if he lost track of where the first down marker was and thought the recovery of the fumble backward negated the first down.

• Like (+1) 1

What are the chances Mahomes nosedives and transforms into Wentz 2.0?  I thought there was 0 chance going into the season, but man…..while his OL is horrendous again, he’s not nearly as accurate as years past and has made several questionable decisions.  

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

He said “we were getting killed.” He only played in Buffalo once (11/3/1985), and it didn’t rain that day. And the Bengals won. In fact, he only lost to the Bills once and it was in Cincinnati on a dry day. 

That's when his catch streak ended as I posted earlier.  It did rain that day but it was 50 degrees.

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

What are the chances Mahomes nosedives and transforms into Wentz 2.0?  I thought there was 0 chance going into the season, but man…..while his OL is horrendous again, he’s not nearly as accurate as years past and has made several questionable decisions.  

I view him as a system guy. He runs Reid’s offense which requires lots of timing to work. They basically look just like any other Reid team that’s stumbled in the past. He’s also got to have 4-5 concussions by now. said to my friends last year that I don’t really see him in the league 5 years from now. He takes a ton of shots to the noggin.

We we’re discussing who would last longer…..Josh or Mahomes. For a guy his size, he really is pretty soft and plays that way.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Some of his bad habits from Texas Tech are popping up again. Ugly footwork, leaving clean pockets, forcing the ball in situations that don't call for it. Bad habits are never truly gone, they are always there waiting to come back. You have to keep ahead of them constantly. That's what I love about Allen. He never stops working. I believe Mahomes may be mentally coasting a bit on all the success he has found early in his career. He needs to buckle down and get back to the basics and his coaches need to help him along. $500 million contract or not someone needs to be in his ear and tell him to cut the ****.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Governor said:

I view him as a system guy. He runs Reid’s offense which requires lots of timing to work. They basically look just like any other Reid team that’s stumbled in the past. He’s also got to have 4-5 concussions by now. said to my friends last year that I don’t really see him in the league 5 years from now. He takes a ton of shots to the noggin.

We we’re discussing who would last longer…..Josh or Mahomes.

Josh has really learned to pick his spots in terms of taking a hit.

Mahomes seems to take nasty hits trying to hold the ball long enough for his WR to sprint 70 yards down field

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm rooting for the 49ers to win a lot of games since the Dolphins hold their 1st round pick. I suppose they'll screw it up either way.

Bad draft (comparably) to have high picks in.   No “guaranteed” QB’s and a guy like Kayvon Thibodeaux mocked as the #1 pick… good player, but not as dominant as more recent top of the line pass rushers. 

Edited by SCBills

7 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Josh has really learned to pick his spots in terms of taking a hit.

Mahomes seems to take nasty hits trying to hold the ball long enough for his WR to sprint 70 yards down field

I also don’t think Mahomes has improved his game in 2 years, at least not mentally. 

We see Josh’s game evolving on a weekly basis. You don’t see that with Mahomes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.