SNF: Colts at 49ers

YoloinOhio

I think I”m going to get 100% tornado warnings superseding the game Over, and Over, and Over again.

OK, I get it we need to know about tornado warnings (that means actual tornado sighted) but they’re just rambling on and on instead of giving the pertinent information (where is it, where’s it heading?) at reasonable intervals

4 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

So you can smack QB's in the face mask now?

This is a game with two irreverent QB’s, so the answer is yes. I’m convinced most QB rules only apply to Brady, Mahomes, and Rodgers. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yikes josh norman sighting 

I can’t believe both Norman and Sherman are still in the league. I’d think you could do better with an undrafted free agent than those two well past their prime. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Never ceases to amaze me how bad DB’s are at turning their head around on the deep ball.  

how do you defend that? The DB is stride for stride with the WR, and then the WR just stops and dives back into the DB to catch a ball that is underthrown by 10 yards. This happens every game, and I am so sick of it. It is against the spirit of true Pass interference. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.