10/18/21 Gameday Bills @ Titans Pregame thread

Chandler#81

3 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Go Bills!

Also, it’s shoo-in not shoe-in. Fun fact. 

Learn something new every day.🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Mynamemike said:

The team that scores the most points is definitely winning this game!! No doubt about it!!  

This is the kind of qualitative journalism we’re missing here!😉

2 hours ago, fergie's ire said:

Oh no, I fell for a counterfeit matriculate?  I hadn't noticed.

Oldest trick in the book. 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Has anyone ever asked him why is a fan of old men?

Great point! I’m an old man and I hate them!

37 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Ok boys, let’s matriculate the ball down the field!

C’mon, Gramps! Get yourself a Smart Watch. Winding that old alarm clock with the bells on top is so yesteryear!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

I once randomly met Trent Edwards parents at a Bills game. He was just drafted in the 3rd and was the back up. I was standing in line and I notice two middle aged people with Trent Edwards jerseys behind me. So I was like "Hey, you guys must be his parents, right? Who else has the rookie back up QB jersey on day one?". They were super nice and chatty. 

Did they check-down?

• Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

I expect the Bills to play one of their better games of the year tonight after being embarrassed last year by the Titans.

Will also be nice to not be missing both starting corners, their nickel corner and Edmunds and Milano for the game like they were last year.

Don't forget Star, Moss and Smoke though he's no longer with us. Now we also have Rousseau, Boogie and Sanders to boot.

Btw: Edmunds played last year's game.

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

Interested to see how much Milano plays v. Klein.  Klein appears to be better suited to stop Henry?  

Seems like an ideal game for some 4-3 with lots of snaps for Star and Klein - even with Julio Jones playing.  I honestly don't think the Bills care about backs running on them for under 80 yards (or so) a game, but Henry is next level.

37 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Personally, I want the Bills to win this game just to serve notice to the pundits/ rest of the league. I’m tired of the disrespect. Now the Ravens are the toast of the town?! I hear/agree with the “don’t eat the cheese”, but boy it’s good with crackers and wine😎

What disrespect are you so bothered about now?

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Brian Griese just said he watched both AJB and Julio in practice on Saturday and they looked phenomenal. Ugh, crickets on the AJB illness though.

AJB is going to play. Why even bother questioning it?

14 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

When do inactives come thru. Sorry if discussed already.

Go Bills!

90 minutes before kickoff 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

What disrespect are you so bothered about now?

AJB is going to play. Why even bother questioning it?

I didn’t question it. I was answering those who posted whether there was any additional info on it since yesterday when he was downgraded. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I didn’t question it. I was answering those who posted whether there was any additional info on it since yesterday when he was downgraded. 

He had the runs so they decided to put him on the injury report.  🤣

Edited by The Wiz

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That was more of a general statement since there are so many people wondering if he’ll play and not necessarily directed towards you. 

Last time I was this nervous was before the opener.  I just had a bad feeling and have the same feeling right now.  I just can't get over Wallace having to guard Julio or AJ Brown.  Henry will forever scare me.  I think we will need to score in 40s to win.  Allen better be ready to go.  Can't be punting much.

• Haha (+1) 3