Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Chargers/Ravens should be very entertaining. At least one will get a loss today. 

Dallas only favored by 3.5 over NE? I know @ NE, but I love Dallas if I were a betting man, which I am.

Chargers/ Ravens... not so entertaining. 

Dallas covered. Collect my winnings and not say a word to anyone.  Thank you

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

talk to their fans. They will confirm the regression. A lot more goes into the game than citing stats. Like watching him play. 

I've watched him play many of times.

He was good and very good in the 2nd half of last year. Starting from that Titans game.

But also, when every stat is significantly higher or better, that usually is a pretty good sign a QB improves. (Barring an anomaly or lots of garbage time stats but that wasn't the case with him)

Edited by BillsFan130

55 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ya but this is probably the only game I feel they got hosed in the loss. (That missed Facemask gonna drive me nuts all week esp with sports radio lol)

also they have a good young core and unlike most teams IMO they have their QB. Let’s face it most teams have the pieces but no QB which is the hard piece to get. They have the QB , now they need a #1 WR to compliment Borne and Meyers. On D we probably could use a shut down corner.. but outside of Buffalo and Cowboys few teams have numerous WR weapons so not really needed to win.

Have to take issue here. Dallas scored on the 3rd down before the Prescott fumble and amassed over 100 yards in penalties, so the Pats were definitely not hosed lol. 

Jones looks decent, but the main concern coming out was his upside. I believe that remains the case. Borne and Meyers are not quality wideouts even as secondary options - I think Jacobi is at best a strong WR3.

I feel like the roles are reversed and Pats fans are in a position that was all too familiar to Bills supporters - convincing yourself that the personnel on your team is better than it really is.

Edited by buffblue
  • Agree 1

You know I went to amc movie theaters as down here the A list people can see an out of town game for free.  They want you to buy concessions.  So down here we didn’t get the LAC/Ravens game nor the Browns/Cards game.  We went to the first game and what a let down.  The lights were up, people could talk but not as loud as a bar, and for those interested they serve alcohol.

I couldn’t believe how bad the Chargers played.  It was awful. I just wanted a competitive game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.