Through 5 games: Bills have #1 soring Defense AND Offense.

Sammy Watkins' Rib

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This team is still not playing great.  We are just the better team each game.  Once our offense really starts clicking like 2nd half last year….holy macaroni.

Josh said as much to Michelle Tafoya during her post-game interview with him..."we have some stuff to clean up." They are getting to the point of being able to overcome their mistakes against quality opponents. That's the mark of a good, ascending team.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This team is still not playing great.  We are just the better team each game.  Once our offense really starts clicking like 2nd half last year….holy macaroni.

The team is so good it's almost too easy for them at times. They are just demolishing teams without even having to play their A games, especially on O.

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We could be talking 2007 Patriots type scoring differential but with the title to end the season hopefully.

They are a complete team.  The O-line is playing great ball.  They are not pass rushing as well as I would like but they are collapsing the pocket some and getting enough push with just four they can drop 7 almost all the time.  They are playing more man coverage than I have seen them in quite some time. Hell even Edmunds was mostly good tonight. 

The worst player on the team is probably the punter.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rubes said:

It’s just so strange to think that we just scored 38 points and we can still talk about all the points they left on the field tonight.

It seems like it has been like that almost every game this season. The last 4 games I felt we should have put up 50

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

It would be hard for a normal team to get up for the next game after Franchise changing win like this, but this team can put 40 on the Titans. 

They're that good. 

yes. And that’s on the coaching and how they built this team. Read a bunch of rubbish earlier today criticizing McD.  I think that narrative has been proven wrong. 

Best part about this game is it should be an amazing confidence booster to every single man in that locker room.

You beat the 2 time AFC champs in their home stadium in a "must-win" game for THEM. 

Last year you beat the Ravens in the playoffs, now the Chiefs, and next week we get the Titans. Beat them, and you pretty much have proven to yourselves that you can adapt & handle any of the top teams in your conference (aside from the Browns). 

• Agree 2

43 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

It would be hard for a normal team to get up for the next game after Franchise changing win like this, but this team can put 40 on the Titans. 

They're that good. 

We will be challenged by the Running game of King Henry and Play Action by Tannehill.  I am sure the Bills are going to be up to the task of stopping Henry.  Go Bills.

33 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Bills also only team who hasn’t allowed a 20+ yard reception this season.

What a stat for the Defense

44 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Best part about this game is it should be an amazing confidence booster to every single man in that locker room.

You beat the 2 time AFC champs in their home stadium in a "must-win" game for THEM. 

Last year you beat the Ravens in the playoffs, now the Chiefs, and next week we get the Titans. Beat them, and you pretty much have proven to yourselves that you can adapt & handle any of the top teams in your conference (aside from the Browns). 

Yep you can beat anyone you just have to go out and ***** do it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Malazan said:

Could we finally have the Unicorn? A Good offense AND defense at the same time?!

yup.  we had been waiting for this for over 25 years.

53 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Offiense is not even playing it’s best ball

yet

this !!!  

I was glancing at the other thread of ‘who are you afraid of” (which I thought was kinda silly after we just beat the toast of the AFC) and couldn’t see a team who we shouldn’t beat.  The only two possible losses are TN, and Tampa.  I expect us to beat everyone else.  That’s scary to think we could be 15-2 after that Steelers loss so far in the rear view mirror.

9 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Can't be right.  Chiefs had a 25 yard pass completion on drive before the half.  The play that got overturned.

If the play is over turned, it does not get registered as a completed play or pass

Edited by Alphadawg7

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.