Conspiracy Theory--Would Belichick Resort to Biological Warfare?

We all know BB loves to push the envelope when looking for competitive advantages wherever he can find them (whether formation shifts, Spygate, Deflategate, bugging Manning's locker rooms, etc.) but some of the reactions to this story about Brady's health coming into Sunday night's hotly anticipated Foxboro reunion special, seem to have gone next level, even for the mercurial Hoodie. What say you?  :w00t:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/tom-brady-sounds-extremely-sick-and-he-doesn-t-know-why-very-strange/ar-AAP0CzL

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/fans-freak-out-as-tom-brady-appears-noticeably-sick-before-clash-with-patriots-belichick-resorting-to-biological-warfare/

(Mods, if this is already being discussed elsewhere, please merge or delete--did a cursory search and did not see it yet)

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Haha (+1) 3

I assume this is a joke.

And yes Brady does look "bad" to me, he looks like he has pushed the envelope too hard, as if he has lost too ,much weight and been working out too much.  I noticed it before i read those articles referenced.    His body fat now is incredibly low.  Look at his cheeks, and sunken in.

Even Tom Brady and his avocado ice cream and no gluten cant beat father time.

• Agree 1

Yes.

14.jpg?v=1566186475

13 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I assume this is a joke.

And yes Brady does look "bad" to me, he looks like he has pushed the envelope too hard, as if he has lost too ,much weight and been working out too much.  I noticed it before i read those articles referenced.    His body fat now is incredibly low.  Look at his cheeks, and sunken in.

He's married to a supermodel.  Any coincidence the Kardashians did this to an American sports hero!

844380ecb9bae8e98854101c4378db21.jpg

Soy Boyinzation.  It's all part of the "grand plan!"

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I assume this is a joke.

Your assumption would be correct ;)

43 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

We all know BB loves to push the envelope when looking for competitive advantages wherever he can find them (whether formation shifts, Spygate, Deflategate, bugging Manning's locker rooms, etc.) but some of the reactions to this story about Brady's health coming into Sunday night's hotly anticipated Foxboro reunion special, seem to have gone next level, even for the mercurial Hoodie. What say you?  :w00t:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/tom-brady-sounds-extremely-sick-and-he-doesn-t-know-why-very-strange/ar-AAP0CzL

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/fans-freak-out-as-tom-brady-appears-noticeably-sick-before-clash-with-patriots-belichick-resorting-to-biological-warfare/

(Mods, if this is already being discussed elsewhere, please merge or delete--did a cursory search and did not see it yet)

Belichick secretly switched Brady's fresh brewed HGH with dark sparkling Folgers Crystals, can Tom tell the difference?

tombrady.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Belichick secretly switched Brady's fresh brewed HGH with dark sparkling Folgers Crystals, can Tom tell the difference?

tombrady.jpg

That immediately reminded me of the classic Chris Farley SNL gem...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

This article is weird. Just because he has a raspy voice doesn't mean he has a sore throat.

It was actually reported on ESPN radio this morning that his voice was hoarse/raspy because the Bucs pumped in a ridiculous level of crowd noise for practices and he had to scream to be heard all week.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1