Conspiracy Theory--Would Belichick Resort to Biological Warfare?

1 minute ago, PolishDave said:

Dude,

Have you been to a hospital lately or know someone who has?

They feed you complete crap that would make you diabetic if you lived on it long enough.    Lots of sugary crap and refined carbohydrates - all the stuff that leads to insulin resistance which then breeds all the other diseases of aging.      In fact, they even feed that crap to people who are already diabetic.    The food you get in a hospital is anything but healthy - at least that is the case in what I have seen lately.   Sad but true.

The quality of hospital food isn’t good, because good food is very expensive. You’re correct, but dietitians just work with what they have. I’m just saying they try to incorporate all the food groups, even if the food is unhealthy. I don’t think too many dietitians are going to encourage a gluten free diet for someone without a gluten allergy, for example. That was the point I was making.

I don’t want to get too deep into it because I don’t want to be accused of spreading misinformation as this is just my opinion, but this new “health” food fade sells lots of food as being healthy that isn’t much better than the stuff we assume is garbage. It’s all mass produced, but they’ve convinced Americans with money to eat their “good” stuff, instead of just learning how to eat healthier portions. That’s my issue with the Brady diet, it’s just fade nonsense. Great if it works for him, but it doesn’t necessarily work for everyone. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Brady has avoided major injury somehow since 2008.  That’s the secret to his longevity.  And he knows it too.  Dude will curl up and toss the ball into the ground when he even sniffs a pass rusher.  You wanna put Brady into retirement? … jeep knocking him to the ground.  I don’t care what he eats and what PED’s he’s taking, a 44 year old body don’t recover.  Wouldn’t surprise if Belichik’s gameplan is to put a hurting on Brady and it equally wouldn’t surprise me if sundays games us the beginning of a downward slide for Brady.  

You may not realize this if it doesn't interest you, but there are lots of people who are able to slow their rate of genetic aging by implementing radical health measures doing things like tracking nutrients, caloric restriction, nutrient supplementation and periodic fasting from food.     It is cutting edge science that isn't widely known to the mainstream public.

For example this guy - https://michaellustgarten.com/

He is a researcher (PHD) who conducts experiments on himself to track many different biomarkers and how his diet affects them.    His intent is to optimize longevity and health span.     He takes his health to an extreme.

Guys like him, and guys like Brady, who take radical measures are able to produce bloodwork and genetic expression profiles that match people who are ten to fifteen years younger than their calendar birthday says they are.    So technically, Brady might be 44 or whatever.   But, it is possible that by all genetic measurements he appears to be much younger than that - could be by a decade or more.    And that could explain how a guy his age can still perform so well physically and recover more quickly than you would expect a person to at his age.    Not magic - just science.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

You may not realize this if it doesn't interest you, but there are lots of people who are able to slow their rate of genetic aging by implementing radical health measures doing things like tracking nutrients, caloric restriction, nutrient supplementation and periodic fasting from food.     It is cutting edge science that isn't widely known to the mainstream public.

He is a researcher (PHD) who conducts experiments on himself to track many different biomarkers and how his diet affects them.    His intent is to optimize longevity and health span.     He takes his health to an extreme.

Guys like him, and guys like Brady, who take radical measures are able to produce bloodwork and genetic expression profiles that match people who are ten to fifteen years younger than their calendar birthday says they are.    So technically, Brady might be 44 or whatever.   But, it is possible that by all genetic measurements he appears to be much younger than that - could be by a decade or more.    And that could explain how a guy his age can still perform so well physically and recover more quickly than you would expect a person to at his age.    Not magic - just science.

I’ll have to read more about this guy. It looks like he couldn’t stop his balding though 😂 I’m not picking on you. I just think this idea that Brady found the fountain of youth is crazy considering his association with Guerrero, and the fact that he probably got hair plugs and plastic surgery. I just have a tough time seeing Brady as some kind of anti aging miracle. 

Edited by SirAndrew

2 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

His alleged “diet” is also quite unhealthy from most expert prospectives. 

Brady's morning smoothie:

5 oz almond milk

5 oz hemp milk

½ cup frozen bananas

¼ cup walnuts

1 cup blueberries

1 tsp chia seeds

1 tbsp almond butter

1 scoop whey protein powder

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Just in Atlanta said:

Brady's morning smoothie:

5 oz almond milk

5 oz hemp milk

½ cup frozen bananas

¼ cup walnuts

1 cup blueberries

1 tsp chia seeds

1 tbsp almond butter

1 scoop whey protein powder

That would give me some major stomach issues. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SirAndrew said:

His alleged “diet” is also quite unhealthy from most expert prospectives. 

Well, Brady seems to be proving he is right - year after year.    He is actually walking his talk.

People are surprised that he is capable of doing what he is doing at his age.   Then they ask him how he does it.   He tells them how he does it.

Then those people go - "Nah.... That can't be it..... I read some supposed expert somewhere who says Brady diet isn't healthy."😂

Who are you going to believe?   The actual guy who is proving he is very healthy at his age who just told you what he eats and what he attributes to his health?   

Or, some guy who reads about the diet and then offers his contradictory opinion?      One guy has proof.   The other just has an opinion.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Well, Brady seems to be proving he is right - year after year.    He is actually walking his talk.

People are surprised that he is capable of doing what he is doing at his age.   Then they ask him how he does it.   He tells them how he does it.

Then those people go - "Nah.... That can't be it..... I read some supposed expert somewhere who says Brady diet isn't healthy."😂

Who are you going to believe?   The actual guy who is proving he is very healthy at his age who just told you what he eats and what he attributes to his health?   

Or, some guy who reads about the diet and then offers his contradictory opinion?      One guy has proof.   The other just has an opinion.

You’re right, I just have a tough time not being a little skeptical with his past. I also can’t help but to think he’s very lucky. All this talk about health is ironic because football is an extremely unhealthy game. These guys take a beating (within the special Brady rules), and Brady stays healthy at 44. We can talk about him finding the fountain of youth, but he’s probably taken more of a beaten health wise than the average 44 year old, that’s the greatest irony. I don’t care what you eat, that’s fortunate at any age. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

You’re right, I just have a tough time not being a little skeptical with his past. I also can’t help but to think he’s very lucky. All this talk about health is ironic because football is an extremely unhealthy game. These guys take a beating (within the special Brady rules), and Brady stays healthy at 44. I don’t care what you eat, that’s fortunate at any age. 

No doubt he is fortunate.   No doubt he is also trying to make the most of the deck he was dealt.

I hated his guts when he played for that panty-waste fanbase in New England under that shitbag of a coach with his cast of deuchebag teammates over the years.

Now that he plays for a fanbase who has taken as many beatings (probably more) than the Bills fans over their entire existence, I can now watch him and appreciate his downright mastery of the sport.  We will not likely see a more consistently dominant quarterback in our lifetime.

I reserve the right to rekindle my currently subdued hatred for him if an when the situation calls for it. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PolishDave said:

That might help your overall health.  I’m talking about a 300 lb dude pancaking you to the turf and how your 44 year old body responds to that.  He’s done a very good job of avoiding big hits or any hits for that matter.  Yes, he takes meticulous care of his body, but avoiding hits in my opinion is the bigger reason why he’s lasted this long. And I think you’re gonna see Belichik go ‘Gregg Williams’ on him this Sunday.  

• Agree 1

Was Belichick spotted lurking around any avocado groves lately?

As far as Brady sounding awful, I am convinced he's on some sort of performance enhancer. He just has to be.

You don't get a stronger arm and become better and better in your early to mid 40's in such a violent and physical game. 

If it were Favre I would accept it, because he looked and moved like an athlete. Brady is a skinny little twerp who can't move and looks like a good hit would crush his bones. Yet here he is, going on and on and on and on and actually getting BETTER in his 40's while all the other greats look ready for a retirement home by age 39-40. 

Brady's career from age 37 on is undeniably better than his career from age 22-37. That alone makes no sense. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PolishDave said:

Dude,

Have you been to a hospital lately or know someone who has?

They feed you complete crap that would make you diabetic if you lived on it long enough.    Lots of sugary crap and refined carbohydrates - all the stuff that leads to insulin resistance which then breeds all the other diseases of aging.      In fact, they even feed that crap to people who are already diabetic.    The food you get in a hospital is anything but healthy - at least that is the case in what I have seen lately.   Sad but true.

Hospital food is trash. Also most doctors educated in America have zero exposure to nutritional science. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

That might help your overall health.  I’m talking about a 300 lb dude pancaking you to the turf and how your 44 year old body responds to that.  He’s done a very good job of avoiding big hits or any hits for that matter.  Yes, he takes meticulous care of his body, but avoiding hits in my opinion is the bigger reason why he’s lasted this long. And I think you’re gonna see Belichik go ‘Gregg Williams’ on him this Sunday.  

Exactly, diets are great, but taking a beating every week is also very unhealthy. In many ways a veteran NFL player is probably going to be in worse health than a healthy office worker at the same age, regardless of how fit the athlete might be at the time. 

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

As far as Brady sounding awful, I am convinced he's on some sort of performance enhancer. He just has to be.

You don't get a stronger arm and become better and better in your early to mid 40's in such a violent and physical game. 

If it were Favre I would accept it, because he looked and moved like an athlete. Brady is a skinny little twerp who can't move and looks like a good hit would crush his bones. Yet here he is, going on and on and on and on and actually getting BETTER in his 40's while all the other greats look ready for a retirement home by age 39-40. 

Brady's career from age 37 on is undeniably better than his career from age 22-37. That alone makes no sense. 

Yeah, when something defies the laws of nature, you can’t help but wonder. It’s like all these middle aged movie stars that add muscle mass and lose it at the drop of a hat for a new role. It just doesn’t add up with the limits of being human. 

2 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

As far as processed food, good luck truly avoiding it if you don’t have a farm imo. 

Or have a several hundred million dollar net worth..

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

As for Brady's voice, sometimes you can sound like that when you're just plain exhausted. 

I'm sure he's putting in extra hours this week, knowing that Belichick is cooking up something special to welcome him home. 

I’m positive they both want this game more than any ever. Their super bowl of Super Bowls. 

26 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Doesnt have to be on PEDS.

The game is not violent anymore and so players can play longer.

Strength is the last thing to go and if someone wants and stays injury free can maintain strength levels through their sixties. So its no big deal that his arm is still strong and he doesn't run so he doesn't need to be athletic like many of young new QBs that are out.