Conspiracy Theory--Would Belichick Resort to Biological Warfare?

7 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Probably sick from just being NEAR a Subway sandwich.

Kinda like the Tiger Woods Buick commercials, no? 

I guess most advertising is fiction, to some extent. But there is a straight face test that must be passed. I guess Tommy and Tiger needed the money, so I forgive them. Now they can sleep at night. 

I know he is supposed to be a freak of nature, and using all natural diet & supplements ...but I often wondered if Brady is just one step ahead of the NFL illegal substance bans? Will he end up being the Lance Armstrong of the NFL, once all his “homeopathic” treatments are disclosed, as banned PEDs in the future...

20 hours ago, PolishDave said:

Well, Brady seems to be proving he is right - year after year.    He is actually walking his talk.

People are surprised that he is capable of doing what he is doing at his age.   Then they ask him how he does it.   He tells them how he does it.

Then those people go - "Nah.... That can't be it..... I read some supposed expert somewhere who says Brady diet isn't healthy."😂

Who are you going to believe?   The actual guy who is proving he is very healthy at his age who just told you what he eats and what he attributes to his health?   

Or, some guy who reads about the diet and then offers his contradictory opinion?      One guy has proof.   The other just has an opinion.

I have no doubt Brady's diet works for him. And a lot of the principals seem sound. But there are various body types, and everyone needs their own optimized diet to harness the full benefit of healthy eating. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

23 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Years of Peds coming home to roost, in the last several years he has really tortured his body with pretend “medicines” (TB12) sooner or later ya pay the price…, 

I feel like many have been saying this for over a decade and he just keeps winning.  At this point in his career/life, age is the only thing that will stop him.  Whatever he's been doing to his body has worked and he's got plenty of fine jewelry to show that.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I feel like many have been saying this for over a decade and he just keeps winning.  At this point in his career/life, age is the only thing that will stop him.  Whatever he's been doing to his body has worked and he's got plenty of fine jewelry to show that.

He’s scum, regardless of what you said, much of his success came through cheating, it’s not that the Pats had a bad team and cheated to be competitive, it’s that they had highly talented teams, that didn’t need to cheat, but did so repeatedly for twenty years, and getting caught didn’t embarrass them, they just kept doing it, shows a enormous level of disregard for the game and other people, the pats are the trailer trash of the NFL. 

Brady indeed walks the walk. And PEDs are probably in his "youth cocktail" but you don't think most players use some? NFL testing is notoriously easy to beat. Guys are not all 250-300 lbs of muscle by good diets and exercice...

As for knocking him into the ground... you get there are rules in football? LOL That was, by far, my #1 frustration when he played against the Bills, so few hits on him. Last week he was battered yet his numbers were crazy good. But even a youngster would be feeling the after effects of those hits. Brady is flustered when hit a lot, like all QBs. Except somehow for last week. Of course the goal will be to hit him, but easier said than done. Which is crazy considering how immobile he is.

Edited by Jerome007

54 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Brady indeed walks the walk. And PEDs are probably in his "youth cocktail" but you don't think most players use some? NFL testing is notoriously easy to beat. Guys are not all 250-300 lbs of muscle by good diets and exercice...

Off season:

image.png.f5cc0718ff84a7fa7c34ebcf46cacef9.png

During season:

image.thumb.png.39ea970f203bed6b102c91013cbfc662.png

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/1/2021 at 1:22 PM, PatsFanNH said:

Two steroid users, a HOF DH and the GOAT… hmm were you trying to imply Ortiz used steroids even though he never tested positive? (Yes he was in a report but not once did he test positive before or after.)

Do you seriously believe that Ortiz didn't use steroids?     Clemens and Bonds don't have officially reported positive tests.  Do you think they were clean too?   Ortiz was  great clutch hitter, but the steroids helped a lot.  Just like they helped Clemens and Bonds.  And those 2 guys were great players before they started with steroids.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/2/2021 at 3:50 PM, Reks Ryan said:

Do you seriously believe that Ortiz didn't use steroids?     Clemens and Bonds don't have officially reported positive tests.  Do you think they were clean too?   Ortiz was  great clutch hitter, but the steroids helped a lot.  Just like they helped Clemens and Bonds.  And those 2 guys were great players before they started with steroids.  

Actually Clemons was caught so was Bonds. Ortiz never ever was mentioned again outside that one report.  

On 10/1/2021 at 11:22 AM, PatsFanNH said:

Two steroid users, a HOF DH and the GOAT… hmm were you trying to imply Ortiz used steroids even though he never tested positive? (Yes he was in a report but not once did he test positive before or after.)

Check his year 40 numbers.  They are as good as Bonds or better.   Testing is a joke and everyone knows it.   

19 minutes ago, buffalostu2 said:

Check his year 40 numbers.  They are as good as Bonds or better.   Testing is a joke and everyone knows it.   

Maybe, but unlike Bonds or Clemens he was never implicated in it. The one report they refused to tell him what he supposedly tested positive for.  I’m a true believer in innocent till a preponderance of evidence shows otherwise.. like with Clemens (others say he did it) and Bonds (also others say and say they witness he did it)