Patriots* Fan Trolls Belichick with Billboard

devldog131

Like sands through the hour glass goes the pats swirling down the drain…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, teef said:

the guy was a part of one of the biggest dynasties in all of sports, and the fan base turns in the first quarter of his second year without brady.  seems about right.

I suppose the same would go for the ungrateful Houston Astros fans after their hard working staff got them a World Series title. Ingrates! 😆

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, teef said:

the guy was a part of one of the biggest dynasties in all of sports, and the fan base turns in the first quarter of his second year without brady.  seems about right.

Totally agree. It's certainly not a great look for the franchise. Bill deserves better but the Pats fans certainly don't.

Edited by ProcessAccepted
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Wonder if those same Pats fans also stated a few years back, "Coach BB and Pats will still be great without Brady". Was a lot of that talk going around then lol

I live in Massachusetts. I can pretty much guarantee that they are.

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Ammusing I guess as it sums up a large majority of Patriot bandwagon fans. 

I highly doubt if McD, Beane and Allen brought us 6 SB championships between 2002-2019 we would be A$$hats to McD/Beane post Allen. 

I really agree with this. I dont understand how Pats fans can be angry at BB. It defies logic. No wonder athletes and coaches many times get fed up with fans. 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Ammusing I guess as it sums up a large majority of Patriot bandwagon fans. 

I highly doubt if McD, Beane and Allen brought us 6 SB championships between 2002-2019 we would be A$$hats to McD/Beane post Allen. 

But, if we believed that Sean had a hand in Josh's premature departure and then he went and won another Super Bowl elsewhere......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1