Week 4: Texans at Bills

YoloinOhio

I'm not worried about these missing or potentially missing players.

Boettger shouldn't be too big a downgrade from Feliciano. It's not as if the Texans have a top tier D-line anyway.

On defense, there is a dropoff from Taron Johnson to Siran Neal at nickel, but I'm not worried about Davis Mills being able to exploit it very effectively. As for Poyer being out: We've been hearing for two seasons now how much the staff loves Jaquan Johnson and how he may be a candidate to start for this defense down the road. This is a big chance for him to show that he deserves more defensive looks and that he should be in the Bills' long term plans at the position, as opposed to just being a core special teamer.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Kinda had a feeling Poyer would sit, didn't even know about Feliciano. I must have missed it. Anyways, if they have to miss a game, then this one is pretty much a good one to miss so hopefully be good to go when KC and Tenn roll around

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

'm not worried about these missing or potentially missing players.

Boettger shouldn't be too big a downgrade from Feliciano. It's not as if the Texans have a top tier D-line anyway.

On defense, there is a dropoff from Taron Johnson to Siran Neal at nickel, but I'm not worried about Davis Mills being able to exploit it very effectively

Johnson is out too? Didn't see that yet. First time today I had chance to check this board....