Bars to watch the Bills in Green Bay

SMAKCruiser

I don't have any specifics, and I have never been to Green Bay, but I have been all around Wisconsin and can tell you they have the best bars there! Friendly people, old-school atmosphere, fried cheese curds, cheap beer. You will find yourself a great spot with minimal effort. 

I have never been to GB. I just spent the last bit trying to help you out via the google, but it is tough. I am sure you can get the game on since GB plays later. But it is GB. Imagine trying to get the GB game on at Danny's by the stadium or even Coles on Elmwood at 1pm with a Bills 4pm kickoff. You can and you will get it. But you will there is a chance they boot the game entirely when the pregame starts. 

Your best bet is to find the biggest baddest sports bar you can that maybe has a big video wall and most TV's not near the stadium. 

50 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Have you reached out to IceBowl?

Yes, but he says he doesn't live in Green Bay and was going to ask some friends.   

I think I am going to try Roberts suggestion and try one of the bars around the stadium... he's in Appleton, that's close enough!! Thanks guys!

Stadium view and anduzzi’s will likely have it on since it’s not at the same time as the packers game. Most places will accommodate a bills game if they have plenty of screens. Packers fans in GB are generally interested in the Bills as we’re the “other small market” team to them. Plus…. Midwest and Josh Allen. 

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Stadium view and anduzzi’s will likely have it on since it’s not at the same time as the packers game. Most places will accommodate a bills game if they have plenty of screens. Packers fans in GB are generally interested in the Bills as we’re the “other small market” team to them. Plus…. Midwest and Josh Allen. 

This week both Fox and CBS have a doubleheader.  Looking at CBS's early game schedule, I'm guessing the GB CBS affiliate will carry the Bills. But the NFL maps should be available tomorrow. If on local TV, almost any decent bar should be able to get the game.

Otherwise, I'd call the bar and ask if they have the NFL Sunday Ticket and plan to show the Bills/Steelers. 

Go to Anduzzi's, we partied there when I was in town for the Bills game a few years ago.  It's a massive sports bar, tons of TV's.  We were there on a Saturday and they were playing all different college games throughout the bar.  I'd imagine they do the same thing with the NFL games especially since the Packer's aren't playing until 4.  They have good food there too....and the locals just call it Duzzi's fyi.  

13 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

I've never met nicer people than I did when my brother and I were out there in '18 to watch the Bills. 

• Agree 2

As expected, the Bills game will be on local TV in Green Bay,. So wherever you decide to go, or if you just stay, you should be able to watch The Buffalo Bills this week. ☝️

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=1

Edited by The Dean
  • Like (+1) 1