One week away... What's everyone's expectations this season?

Steptide

I try and calm my anxiety this time of year as the season approaches. Maybe it's because I lived through the drought, but I go into every season with zero expectations, but I still get overly excited at the thought of the regular season starting. Not just for the bills, but being able to watch football Thursday, Sunday and Monday night. There's nothing like it 

Having said that, I'm cautiously optimistic the bills can get to the superbowl this year. I'm not expecting it, but think it's a possibility. I see this team going 12-5 this season (don't shoot me, just trying to have realistic expectations). Either way I can't wait to see the stadium packed with fans and this offense ripping 

I expect to win the division.  I expect to be playing for the AFC Championship in Buffalo.  

I think we can win the Super Bowl if our Offense and Special Teams play like last year, and the Defense steps up to the level of the Offense.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I expect the Bills to go all the way.  I even put some future bets on the season so that if the Bills win the AFC I'll have most of, if not all the money to cover a Super Bowl ticket.  I bet the Bills to win the AFC at +550, then, since I think the Chargers will go 11-6 or better I bet the Chargers to win greater than 10.5 games.  Now I'm going to have to be patient because the Chargers schedule is front loaded with most of their toughest games. They could be right around .500 at the midpoint of the season, or even a game under it, but they should win most of their games in the 2nd half when the schedule gets a lot easier.  I'll get back over $3,000 if the Bills win the AFC & another $3,000 if the Chargers win 11 or more games.  Even if the tickets end up being $7,000, I'll be pretty close with my futures bets if the Chargers come through for me.  If the Bills don't win the AFC, I won't need Super Bowl money anyway.  

• Like (+1) 1

13-4.  You ninnies with this 12-5 crap. 😇🙏👏😂😏💪🦬👍👌😘.  I’m just kidding.

Never aim to shoot the dog my old manager used to say when he wanted me to in Pres. Club.

We are playing a weaker schedule than last year and we went 13-3.  The team is better, the coaches are stable, so this experienced team is going to come out flying.  I think it can be better, but 4 losses is fair.

Win the East, I’m more optimistic about the AFCCG, and I won’t go as far as SB as I don’t want to jinx it.  All of you know my hopes though

along with your’s.