Josh Allen Buffalo Wild Wings commercial

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I swear if Allen's guy gets eliminated and they say "hail murray!"......

Also bw3 sucks anyways but nice recognition for our boy. 

Best for last

Well, BWW is the only place, for me, that i am guaranteed a Bills game. Their beer is cold. Waitresses are usually nice. And I can still smoke a cig. Their wings are okay, by south midwestern standards. Just have to ask for well done. 

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Mc1320 said:

Duff’s didn’t bring a wing endorsement deal for Josh?

Duff’s doesn’t need the help, it’s hard enough to get into!

A nice national deal for Josh, but even HE can’t get me to go to a loud and overrated BWW. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Well, BWW is the only place, for me, that i am guaranteed a Bills game. Their beer is cold. Waitresses are usually nice. And I can still smoke a cig. Their wings are okay, by south midwestern standards. Just have to ask for well done. 

If it's the only place you can watch a Bills game then they are acceptable.  Honestly more impressed you can still smoke inside compared to not having another place with wings and the Bills game.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Even if he was in the building?

We’d have to go to a silent count. Those places are made to generate NOISE! I don’t need a 12th Man with my mediocre wings.

But I’m sure he’d want to meet me, so I might make the sacrifice.   :)

14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm getting all tingly inside we have a player at a level where they get national commercials.

We are watching Josh's career starting to take off....our little man is growing up right before our eyes!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478hs8401lex1yrnplgz

OK, weirdo.

• Haha (+1) 4

37 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm getting all tingly inside we have a player at a level where they get national commercials.

We are watching Josh's career starting to take off....our little man is growing up right before our eyes!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478hs8401lex1yrnplgz

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47v4tlasqa8u56tx1e0f

• Haha (+1) 4

I’m torn.  

While I’m incredibly happy for Josh to get the national attention, I’m not thrilled with a guy from Buffalo endorsing those wings.  They are average at best.  It’s the McDonald’s of Burgers. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.