Josh Allen Buffalo Wild Wings commercial

YoloinOhio

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I think I read somewhere that Chippewa Street was ranked #1 in the US for the most beautiful women.

Probably in the Chippewa Times.  

43 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There's nothing wrong with McDonald burgers.  I get about 6-8 double cheeseburgers from the dollar menu every week because they are so delicious.

How's the cholesterol and diabetes treatment going for you?

The real downside of this would be if Josh is not allowed to be seen eating any other wings in public.  He's in Wing Central, the nirvana of wings, and if he can't enjoy them because he got a little money to advertise BWW, it would be totally not worth it.  Particularly since he's got a few dollars in the bank right now.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Duff’s doesn’t need the help, it’s hard enough to get into!

A nice national deal for Josh, but even HE can’t get me to go to a loud and overrated BWW. 

Hmmm, never had a problem getting into any Duffs.  Then again, I never went on game day.  

17 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Probably in the Chippewa Times.  

How's the cholesterol and diabetes treatment going for you?

The real downside of this would be if Josh is not allowed to be seen eating any other wings in public.  He's in Wing Central, the nirvana of wings, and if he can't enjoy them because he got a little money to advertise BWW, it would be totally not worth it.  Particularly since he's got a few dollars in the bank right now.

My body is in tip top shape.  

As a lifelong Bills fan and someone who does this for a living, this looks very disappointing. Just for reference I did the Bills Snickers spot with Marv, Jimbo, Bruce and Thurman. And have shot with numerous other NFL players. Not too mention a couple of Buffalo Wild Wings spots (sorry, not proud of that). What looks like a turd and smells like a turd, in al likelihood is a turd. #17 deserves better than this. It will come this year. 

5 hours ago, Virgil said:

I’m torn.  

While I’m incredibly happy for Josh to get the national attention, I’m not thrilled with a guy from Buffalo endorsing those wings.  They are average at best.  It’s the McDonald’s of Burgers. 

To be honest, all the food there sucks. It was more of a place to watch the game on Sunday/Thursday/after softball/etc.

Edited by Paulus

9 hours ago, Virgil said:

While I’m incredibly happy for Josh to get the national attention, I’m not thrilled with a guy from Buffalo endorsing those wings.  They are average at best.  It’s the McDonald’s of Burgers. 

And THAT is being very very nice......more like the Hardees of burgers.....

Here’s the thing.

Does Jashy take a bite out of the wing? I don’t think so. He probably had it written in his contract that he can not have any  wings from restaurants not based in BuffaloNY. 

Also, Jashy is definitely having a beer shooting the commercial. 

13 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If Josh Allen and I walked into a singles bar in Buffalo….who would have more girls interested in him?

You.  Allen would be surrounded by all the guys wanting autographs or to have a phone cam picture with him.

You might get 

image.jpeg.16d943a92a50a4c18e4f41a38e87ebda.jpeg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.