Josh Allen Buffalo Wild Wings commercial

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I’m torn.  

While I’m incredibly happy for Josh to get the national attention, I’m not thrilled with a guy from Buffalo endorsing those wings.  They are average at best.  It’s the McDonald’s of Burgers. 

There's nothing wrong with McDonald burgers.  I get about 6-8 double cheeseburgers from the dollar menu every week because they are so delicious.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm getting all tingly inside we have a player at a level where they get national commercials.

We are watching Josh's career starting to take off....our little man is growing up right before our eyes!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478hs8401lex1yrnplgz

I bet you won't call him little to his face

1 hour ago, Rico said:

3rd-billing, WTF.

I saw one on insta where Josh was the first. 

Also, I am glad he has a national endorsement. But it sucks that the QB of the Buffalo Bills has an endorsement with a crappy wing franchise. I am torn. Go Bills!

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There's nothing wrong with McDonald burgers.  I get about 6-8 double cheeseburgers from the dollar menu every week because they are so delicious.

the fact that you eat 6-8 burgers from anywhere per week is shocking.  you having blood work done bro?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If someone never at a burger in their life, would McDonalds be in the top 10 places you’d recommend they start though?

• Haha (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I’m torn.  

While I’m incredibly happy for Josh to get the national attention, I’m not thrilled with a guy from Buffalo endorsing those wings.  They are average at best.  It’s the McDonald’s of Burgers. 

I mean is there another National wing restaurant that advertises a lot?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Well, BWW is the only place, for me, that i am guaranteed a Bills game. Their beer is cold. Waitresses are usually nice. And I can still smoke a cig. Their wings are okay, by south midwestern standards. Just have to ask for well done. 

When i was in the military many years ago,  in the midwest, bw3 was my go to. (If you don't know buffalo wild wings was originally called buffalo wild wings and weck) 

I could see the bills and made quite a few other guys from NFL cities BILLS fans.  There was this one guy from Minnesota that i couldn't convert.  This was during the Moss, Carter,  Cullpepper era. I definitely tried.....     

Edited by loyal2dagame

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean is there another National wing restaurant that advertises a lot?

Let me rephrase, that. I wish that if Josh were endorsing wings, he wouldn't be going with a chain of any kind. An actual wing from Buffalo. 

I want Josh to have a different national endorsement. Mostly because I am a petty fool. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, teef said:

the fact that you eat 6-8 burgers from anywhere per week is shocking.  you having blood work done bro?

Why would I need bloodwork?  I eat healthy.

23 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If someone never at a burger in their life, would McDonalds be in the top 10 places you’d recommend they start though?

I would recommend the double quarter pounder with cheese...and it would be #1.  Checkers fries though.

1 hour ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Well, BWW is the only place, for me, that i am guaranteed a Bills game. Their beer is cold. Waitresses are usually nice. And I can still smoke a cig. Their wings are okay, by south midwestern standards. Just have to ask for well done. 

If you can smoke there, then I won't eat there.

38 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If Josh Allen and I walked into a singles bar in Buffalo….who would have more girls interested in him?

Depends on whether Josh has his girlfriend on his arm.  (Or maybe not, depending on how open minded everyone is.)

Edited by Utah John

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.