PostGame Thread Bills @ Bears

4 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

you want a 2nd rounder who had a great game today cut? At least one sack, many pressures and a blocked kick. Guessing you’re joking?

that’s not what I said at all. If you were looking at things evenly, without the idea Basham was a 2nd round pick, Basham would prob be the odd man out. That’s what I said, I also said he clearly isn’t going to be cut. Which is what makes the decision super hard. Obada, Addison, or Johnson is going and I think I’d lean towards cutting Addison but I don’t think that happens

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The Bills are a deep well coached football team. 

This.  People really need to give McDermott and Beane credit.  They've done exactly what they said they were going to, in exactly the way they said it.  

What I find amazing is that this the second pre-season game, and there were essentially NO preseason mistakes.  Even the Smith hit was just an over-aggressive play.   This team is so well organized.  Everyone knows what to do, every play, and they do it.  Trubisky was executing the offense like it was his team and HE was going to the Super Bowl.   Defense was excellent, persistent pass rush, great pursuit, tight coverages, except when Wildgoose let James get deep. 

Just all around excellent play, and it was the second team!   Just great. 

• Like (+1) 12
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Mango said:

“It was actually kind of slow to me” - Justin Fields, talking about NFL game speed.

”9/19, 80 yards, 2 sacks” -Justin Fields against the Bills 3rd and 4th string defense.

Fields looked pretty frustrated at the game's end.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

If ya can’t be on the beach, this is second best way to spend a Saturday afternoon! Dominating performance all around. Some positions became clearer today and I think a couple younuns’ made the team. Need info on a couple injuries -dammit!🤬

Post your thoughts.

Nice little beach with a decent taco stand right by the Bears stadium.........could have have had BOTH.

image.thumb.png.82f3178b9cc0457009db7cbd35a1085a.png

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Can’t fix everything, but it would be nice if we could turn the longest held weakness in nfl history into a strength.   Bill starting tight end.  Knox with another drop.  No one is surprised.  I really like hollister as a pass catcher, but he’s more WR than TE imo.  Hopefully he can improve as a blocker.

Yeah, Hollister looks more like Kumerow out there than a TE. But he's got some wheel and is definitely a mismatch for most LB's. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1