Official Whiskey of the Buffalo Bills

30 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

An Ocean Beach, California company. Very disappointing they didn’t ave a local brand. So sad not supporting local brands and companies in a time like this. Shameful by the Bills Organization. 

https://www.skrewballwhiskey.com/story/

• Eyeroll 5
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Apparently PB and J shots are the new Thing among the young crowd.  Skrewball and Chambord (black raspberry liqueur)

Well gross.  Sorry, but “natural flavorings” added to liquor, wine, hard seltzer and beer (and some waters) is a pet peeve of mine.  They are disgusting unless used extremely sparingly, which is rare.  Zero craftsmanship required for an inferior product that’s dumbed down for a crowd with terrible taste.  The underage crowd is often a target market too.

In their early stages, craft beer and craft liquor were trending toward education of customers and high quality products (like higher end wineries do), but those markets are now dominated by crap like this.  It’s cheap and easy to make and most flaws are covered up by throwing in some extract.  It’s a shame. 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 6

8 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Well gross.  Sorry, but “natural flavorings” added to liquor, wine, hard seltzer and beer (and some waters) is a pet peeve of mine.  They are disgusting unless used extremely sparingly, which is rare.  Zero craftsmanship required for an inferior product that’s dumbed down for a crowd with terrible taste.  The underage crowd is often a target market too.

In their early stages, craft beer and craft liquor were trending toward education of customers and high quality products (like higher end wineries do), but those markets are now dominated by crap like this.  It’s cheap and easy to make and most flaws are covered up WNY throwing in some extract.  It’s a shame. 

I dunno..Tennessee Caramel Whiskey might be one of the best things I have ever tasted in my entire life. I'd much prefer that than some $1000 bottle I can barely stomach sipping because "connoisseurs" claim it's really good because some famous Earl back in 1700 England decided to make it in his cellar.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

In their early stages, craft beer and craft liquor were trending toward education of customers and high quality products (like higher end wineries do), but those markets are now dominated by crap like this.  It’s cheap and easy to make and most flaws are covered up WNY throwing in some extract.  It’s a shame. 

old man.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1