DeSantis For President in 2024?

On 3/11/2023 at 1:08 PM, Orlando Tim said:

Parents having the right to not have a teacher discuss who they will stick their penis in is Fascism now? Wow you are ill.

The woke left seems to have no clue what Fascism is. If it were up to Libs , everyone would have to convert to being gay. It’s the only way to save the planet from humanity, after all. 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Once again, why do you feel sexualizing children is appropriate?

If parent's think it is appropriate to bring their children to a daytime drag event at a hotel - that is their decision.

Xi Q DeSantis going after corporations like Hyatt and Disney World like a fascist dictator will not fly with corporate America or American voters.

Just remember - while you spew your faux outrage - please don't lose sight of the following:

• You are OK with forcing 10-year-olds to have babies.
  • You are OK with child marriage.

Because that is what your CULT is doing today.

So, yes, let's talk about WHO is SEXUALIZING who.

FqpSV8rWYAM8koz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Fqaeh96XgAIp0Ye?format=jpg&name=900x900

FqfWIwiaMAQBAUY?format=png&name=900x900

FkzIofjWIAEysZB?format=jpg&name=900x900

Fq91p5EaEAAoRip?format=jpg&name=small

EbQbvjGXgAEZz3D?format=jpg&name=900x900

Pathetic simps

Edited by BillStime
  • Vomit 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

If parent's think it is appropriate to bring their children to a daytime drag event at a hotel - that is their decision.

Xi Q DiSantis going after corporations like the Hyatt and Disney World like a fascist dictator will not fly with corporate America or American voters.

Just remember - while you spew your faux outrage - please don't lose sight of the following:

• You are OK with forcing 10-year-olds to have babies.
  • You are OK with child marriage.

Because that is what your CULT is doing today.

So, yes, let's talk about WHO is SEXUALIZING who.

FqpSV8rWYAM8koz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Fqaeh96XgAIp0Ye?format=jpg&name=900x900

FqfWIwiaMAQBAUY?format=png&name=900x900

FkzIofjWIAEysZB?format=jpg&name=900x900

Fq91p5EaEAAoRip?format=jpg&name=small

EbQbvjGXgAEZz3D?format=jpg&name=900x900

Pathetic simps

When have I ever spoken in support of any of these things? And does Florida allow children marriage or force 10 year olds to have babies? No, so once again you lie. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

When have I ever spoken in support of any of these things? And does Florida allow children marriage or force 10 year olds to have babies? No, so once again you lie. 

So, you're admitting that you have selective outrage. As long as it hasn't happened in Florida YET*, you don't care what the GQP does in other states.

The only lying here is you: YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT KIDS.

*Remember when a Florida judge ruled that a 16-year-old wasn't "sufficiently mature to decide whether to terminate her pregnancy" - but apparently, she is mature enough to be forced to carry and deliver this child?  

Florida is fkd up.

Keep spinning and defending your boy DeSantis - that's all you care about.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Once again, why do you feel sexualizing children is appropriate?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/mar/30/republicans-gop-party-children-abuse

"The Republican party’s ambivalence on child abuse extends beyond pure politics and the protection of accused politicians. Nearly 300,000 children between the ages of 15 to 17 were married in the United States between 2000 and 2018. An estimated 60,000 of them were below the age of sexual consent in their respective states; it’s thought that roughly 80% of American child marriages overall are between girls under 18 and adult men. Activists across the country have been pushing hard against those figures over the last few years. And while resistance to child marriage bans can be found on both sides of the ideological spectrum ⁠– which one would expect given that child marriage was legal in all 50 states as recently as 2017 – some of the most dogged defenders of the status quo have been red-state Republicans. Not long ago, for instance, the Kansas City Star called Josh Hawley’s state of Missouri “a destination wedding spot for 15-year-old brides” – especially ones who had been impregnated by men, thanks to uncommonly lax laws that facilitated the marriages of more than 7,000 children between 2000 and 2014."

Edited by redtail hawk

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/mar/30/republicans-gop-party-children-abuse

"The Republican party’s ambivalence on child abuse extends beyond pure politics and the protection of accused politicians. Nearly 300,000 children between the ages of 15 to 17 were married in the United States between 2000 and 2018. An estimated 60,000 of them were below the age of sexual consent in their respective states; it’s thought that roughly 80% of American child marriages overall are between girls under 18 and adult men. Activists across the country have been pushing hard against those figures over the last few years. And while resistance to child marriage bans can be found on both sides of the ideological spectrum ⁠– which one would expect given that child marriage was legal in all 50 states as recently as 2017 – some of the most dogged defenders of the status quo have been red-state Republicans. Not long ago, for instance, the Kansas City Star called Josh Hawley’s state of Missouri “a destination wedding spot for 15-year-old brides” – especially ones who had been impregnated by men, thanks to uncommonly lax laws that facilitated the marriages of more than 7,000 children between 2000 and 2014."

Thanks Red - the issue is - Chris Rufo - the instigator of everything anti-CRT/LGTBQ - won't cascade information like this down to his simps... so, this will not compute for the cult.

Christopher Rufo helped make critical race theory a conservative rallying cry. Now he sees L.G.B.T.Q. issues as an even more potent line of attack.

Some in the cult know better (@BillsFanNC) - but they take lead from their masters like DR and Julie Kelly who are mostly focused on owning the libs, sowing misinformation , chaos and disorder so that people like @Orlando Tim are enraged and engaged.

What a pathetic group of "Americans"

Putin couldn't be more pleased with his investment.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I think child marriage laws like this are awful. No one under 18 should be allowed to marry. Teach 17 year olds for a few years and then argue with me. So what is your defense of sexualizing children?

49 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, you're admitting that you have selective outrage. As long as it hasn't happened in Florida YET*, you don't care what the GQP does in other states.

The only lying here is you: YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT KIDS.

*Remember when a Florida judge ruled that a 16-year-old wasn't "sufficiently mature to decide whether to terminate her pregnancy" - but apparently, she is mature enough to be forced to carry and deliver this child?  

Florida is fkd up.

Keep spinning and defending your boy DeSantis - that's all you care about.

So I either defend everything that every republican does or I don't care? What about when republican states disagree, do you simply get to pick for me? I focus on FL because it is what affects me, your lying annoys me but it is expected since you like to make stories up to make a point. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Could have gone in the Liberal/Mental Health thread also.

Ex-Florida Democrat rep can’t help but be struck by similarities between Ron DeSantis and Fidel Castro

desantis-a81e8d0a-6d36-4bde-bed0-c59a7ea

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/03/14/ex-florida-dem-rep-cant-help-but-be-struck-by-similarities-between-ron-desantis-and-fidel-castro/

They should be struck...

5 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Running mate?

No.  Right ethnicity but the wrong (cis) sex.

50 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I think child marriage laws like this are awful. No one under 18 should be allowed to marry. Teach 17 year olds for a few years and then argue with me. So what is your defense of sexualizing children?

I'm against sexualization of children in all cases.  My outrage isn't selective based on the tribe doing it.  But I haven't seen you complain about child marriage laws or child beauty pageants prior to this.  An awful lot about drag shows though.  Which of those experiences is most likely to permanently psychologically damage a child?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

I'm against sexualization of children in all cases.  My outrage isn't selective based on the tribe doing it.  But I haven't seen you complain about child marriage laws or child beauty pageants prior to this.  An awful lot about drag shows though.  Which of those experiences is most likely to permanently psychologically damage a child?

You have been here about two weeks, your statement is pathetic and stupid. I have never seen you speak out against beastiality so I can assume you do it? If not your logic is as specious as your "doctorate"

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

It's a lot easier to project rather than admit you are a simp.

What is it like being our resident NPC?

Edited by Orlando Tim
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Nike

”Just deal with it.”

—- Soon

These girls will all get over it in a few years, which is fine and valid.

But he will never be a woman. Which is what we need to remind these people of constantly. 

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

These girls will all get over it in a few years, which is fine and valid.

But he will never be a woman. Which is what we need to remind these people of constantly. 

I firmly disagree with your first sentence. These are exactly the sort of life experiences that shape, scar, and stick with people for the rest of their lives. Sad. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I firmly disagree with your first sentence. These are exactly the sort of life experiences that shape, scar, and stick with people for the rest of their lives. Sad. 

Maybe true. I guess I would hope they can recognize this for what it is, the result of a pernicious mind virus, and move on.

5 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Maybe true. I guess I would hope they can recognize this for what it is, the result of a pernicious mind virus, and move on.

At that formative age? I seriously doubt it. What they’ll remember is that after months and months of practice and dedication their success was taken from them by forces beyond their control. Most of them are going to be forever pissed off! 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

JFC - how do active shooter drills impact kids long term?

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

ITs also what creates the force to push the pendulum back this way.

calling women terfs and CIS this and that is not a good long term strategy. 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

JFC - how do active shooter drills impact kids long term?

Not remotely as detrimental as shutting down schools, life, mandate mask wearing, and social distancing because of a flu that doesn’t impact them does.   

NEITHER is as remotely detrimental as trying to explain to an 11 year old why John is playing against his older high school sibling in a girls sport.   

You people have no clue -

2012:

“We just want them to be able to marry.”

2023:

There are 87 genders, non binary, pronoun mandates, Trans story hour for 3rd graders, call anyone evil that opposes support for transitioning hormonal therapy or whatever they do for someone’s 6 year old boy to become a girl; put LGBRSAWOPVFRYBQ in every YouTube promotion, Movie, commercial, and anything else your 9 year old sees on a daily basis.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Obviously, he loves Putin 😂

Ron DeSantis Causes a Great Triggering With Must-Read Comments on Ukraine-Russia Conflict

Ron DeSantis is causing waves after answering a questionnaire on the conflict between Ukraine and Russia. Fox News host Tucker Carlson sent the inquiry to all of the announced and presumed 2024 Republican presidential candidates, asking them what their views on the current war are. DeSantis bucked the establishment trend on both sides of the aisle and didn’t spew proclamations about defending democracy (which is definitively not why we are involved in Ukraine). Instead, he pointedly said it is not in US interests to become “further entangled” in the fight, which he described as a “territorial dispute.”

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/03/14/ron-desantis-causes-a-great-triggering-with-must-read-comments-on-ukraine-russia-conflict-n716184

Meh. It's the sort of pragamtism based hypocrisy I've come to expect from an elected official.  DeSantis was for arming Ukraine back in 2014 so he could beat Obama over the head as a weak appeaser. 

Now he's against it in 2023 because GOP primary voters are increasingly against it and he needs to drive wedges into Trump's base.

There's no deep thinking here. Just short term politics driving short term strategy. This is the heart of why we lose. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Not remotely as detrimental as shutting down schools, life, mandate mask wearing, and social distancing because of a flu that doesn’t impact them does.   

So, you participate in these recurring drills and go to school every day worrying some nut job might shoot up the school?